Formally known as Bennu
Welcome to the discussion thread for Ultraman Z, episode 10; "Here Comes The Space Pirate".

EgB-BXyXsAAvOXR.png

"Yuko is basically any of us whenever we ever get our own giant robot."

This Week: The space pirate, Alien Barossa (a new addition to the alien races of Ultraman lore) sneaks into STORAGE to retrieve King Joe! This space pirate is known for using various robbed tools and weapons from space and is a powerful enemy! In addition, King Joe is about to move again! Can Haruki stop this pirate?

Remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place to discuss future episodes. You may discuss previous episodes, next-episode previews and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you

S

scikaiju

I think it's safe to assume that Juggular's not going to be revealing his secret to the others any time soon based on Yuka's comment at the end of this one. Still another good one more medals ewual basically a lightsaber for Z, even better he knew how to use these right away. It was also nice to see Baku get in on the action this time around, just because he's on the older side doesn't mean he doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeves

D

Dr Kain

This show has yet to have a bad episode. Though, I expect we will get its first one in 3 weeks.

I have a couple of nitpicks with this one. The Barossa suit had so much blank undersuit on show that it seems unfinished. And that shrink to a circle on Juggs face at the end was weirdly loony tunes.

Otherwise, yeah, Z continues to look like it could be one of the best New Gen Ultra shows.

D

Dr Kain

I have a couple of nitpicks with this one. The Barossa suit had so much blank undersuit on show that it seems unfinished. And that shrink to a circle on Juggs face at the end was weirdly loony tunes.

Otherwise, yeah, Z continues to look like it could be one of the best New Gen Ultra shows.

Considering they had played circus music during the battle, I think that was on purpose considering how serious the episode was being. They probably felt they needed something to lighten the tone for the kids.