Formally known as Bennu
It's interesting to see how the Spheres have also affected the lives of aliens who are forced to live on Earth now.

Formally known as Bennu
This week's episode was really good with some intriguing themes that call back to the themes of classic Ultra shows such as episode 26 of Ultraseven.

D

Dr Kain

You know one thing that has been severly missing from both Decker and Trigger? Oddball, horror-esque episodes with weird camera angles. For as flawed as it was, at least Z remembered to do one. Hopefully Decker remembers.

Formally known as Bennu
I would love to see some horor-esque episodes, the Ultra franchise tend to be good with that.

And with episode 14, Masashi Taniguchi becomes only the second individual to achieve the toku triple crown of Ultraman host, Kamen Rider (Amazons Alpha and Falchion), and Sentai hero (GoBlue) !

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
So it looks like Dr. Kain has left, not sure if he left willfully or he got banned. He may have been a jerk at times, but I hope he's doing okay. See you around, Dr. Kain. I'll give you post a like as a send off.

So it looks like Dr. Kain has left, not sure if he left willfully or he got banned. He may have been a jerk at times, but I hope he's doing okay. See you around, Dr. Kain. I'll give you post a like as a send off.

I haven't left... But for some reason it said my name was not a registered account. Even when I tried to recover my password it said my email was not registered. I have no idea what happened because it worked fine the other day.

Now that I think of it, I should have just registered under my Kaiju no Kami account. Oh well.

Anyway, we watched Decker episodes 9-15 yesterday and except for another clip show, these episodes were quite enjoyable. I'm not sure if it was better because we binged 7 episodes in a row or if they were just an improvement over what was coming out before, but they were good. I really loved the one with the father and daughter aliens and then the two parter with Future Decker had more story than Trigger as a whole. It was refreshing.

Wasn't a fan of episodes 16 and 17, and the characters seem to be acting dumber. Like at this point, how can they NOT know Kanata is Decker when he has practically transformed in front of them a few times now? And seriously, they can't deploy Guts during a monster attack due to their commander being imprisoned? What's the point of a vice commander and why would that even be a thing??????

"Oh we know you're being attacked by a plethora of monsters, but we can't help you because our commander's taking a ****."

And then this week was another freaking clip show. They just had one four weeks ago, why did they need another already?

I nkow the series has been over for a couple of weeks now but I wanted to add thst tghe show was a bit of an improvement over Trigger, the small cast definately helped as we actually got episodes focused on most the Guts-Select crew which was goos as it fleshed out gthe characters more.And I think I was right in my original post were the real lack of any Dyna lore helped Decker a lot. as it gave them some open space to tell some story or give an explanation. Like were Decker came from. admittedly sorta. And a rreason why the DSpheres are doing what they're doing. Granted I've only watched the tv-nihon subs of Dyna bur not once do I recall them giving a reason why the Sphere's attacked. Maybe it wasn't much of one in Decker, it was still more than what I feel we got in Dyna.. Now did the show have flaws, yes but it was enjoyable to watch.