24.mkv_snapshot_02.37_2019.10.27_16.27.49-1024x576.jpg
Thou shalt have no other gods guardian beasts before Toei.

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 32; "When the Rain of Hatred Stops Coming Down".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: Even in spite of all that Nada has done, Koh firmly considers him a Ryusoulger and fights to save him from the Gaisoulg armor just as it starts to take over his body. Meanwhile, Gachireus goes on the attack alongside a Minosaur capable of spreading a rainbow-colored rain that causes people to go mad with anger and attack each other.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

That was actually really good! Probably the most dramatic that this season has managed to be. I hope that they find something to keep the momentum going, because I'd hate for it to be the peak.

Also, a pretty cool use of clouds, of all things!

What is this show doing to me?!

I seriously was not expecting an episode of Ryusoulger to give me the genuine feels like that. I was just enjoying the silly nonsense most of the show has going, and then they throw this emotionally powerful episode on my lap! I have mixed feelings for how they defeated the evil angry spirit of the armor, but other then that, I enjoyed everything. Seeing those three Kishiryu combining into something epic was just a nice cherry on top.