Dinoknight-Sentai-Ryusoulger-30_001_4018-1024x576.jpg
This is our stage now!

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 30; "Overthrow! High Spec".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: Towa and Bamba learn that Nada's Gaisoulg, but Koh refuses to believe his friend has succumbed to evil and tries to get close to him. Just then, Wizeru sends a "high performance" Minosaur to attack the Ryusoulgers, but Gaisoulg appears to seemingly aid the latter against it.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

Ah, hello Nao. Not your most memorable appearance methinks. And hello to the guy who voiced Smokey the Cat in Magiranger, now as a tiny penguin.

I've seen a lot on social media about how the shot of Nada picking up Gaisorg's helmet is taken from the Strongest Battle special, only extended so that you now see Nada, and people speculating that it means the two are in continuity. Personally I can't see that being the case, otherwise Towa would have recognised Gaisorg when he first appeared in this series. But who, knows, maybe I missed something and Nada now knows all of Luka's dirty secrets thanks to the amour?

D

Dr Kain

Finally caught up on the show:

26 - Oh my god, is that... character development? Holy ****!! Hell must be freezing over.

27/28 - Not bad. I did like the scene when the general dude says he didn't die and Wyzul retorts with, "Obviously." Another new mech with new forms. Joy.

29 - How many people said they were surprised with the reveal of Gaisorg's identity? Nada. The Fantastic Voyage plot was meh though we had a good time making jokes about two guys being inside of Asuna. At least they wore their protection.

30 - Meh, back to status quo with crappy stories, but whatever. Oh, but NO mech battle, that IS awesome!

And remember kids, this is why knights wear armor!

Well, my headcanon about the Gaisorg armor possessing its host was half right, but also half wrong. And just when I was about to complain about Koh being too trusting, Nada actually stabs (or should I say slices) him in the back! Now that’s cold hearted. They also tried to make this episode something personal for Asuna, but with everything going on, it just turns into a big afterthought.

I've seen a lot on social media about how the shot of Nada picking up Gaisorg's helmet is taken from the Strongest Battle special, only extended so that you now see Nada, and people speculating that it means the two are in continuity. Personally I can't see that being the case, otherwise Towa would have recognised Gaisorg when he first appeared in this series. But who, knows, maybe I missed something and Nada now knows all of Luka's dirty secrets thanks to the amour?

The impression I got from the series so far is that Bamba and Towa, even when they were just students, have always done things seperately from the main three. So even when they were in training, they never got the chance to meet Nada. They only met him for the first time just a few episodes ago. If it had been Koh in that Super Sentai special, yeah, his identity would have definitely been spilled. Not that I think the special is actually canon, more like a fun "it's possible" kind of scenario.