88.mkv_snapshot_10.26_2019.10.06_11.18.20-1024x576.jpg
Awaken the Japanese Ryusoul Tribe spirits!

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 29; "Canalo's Marriage".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: Canalo meets a woman named Yui and chooses to get married to her on the spot, causing the other Ryusoulgers to believe he's leaving them, just as they're forced to deal with a Minosaur throwing poisonous garbage all over the place.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

I love that Yui is played by the actress who previously played Akiko in Kamen Rider W, and in the very first scene she just casually has a green slipper in her hand. :D

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ... Seriously, that's all I can think of after seeing this episode.
Also, my head canon after this is Nada is being mentally controlled by the Gaisorg armor.

I love that Yui is played by the actress who previously played Akiko in Kamen Rider W, and in the very first scene she just casually has a green slipper in her hand. :D

I caught that! Also that conversation of how her father was a cop and would come home beat up, often making her mother worried? Change "cop" to detective, and it totally works as a story detail for Akiko's father Sokichi/Skull. Of course, this can't be Akiko. If it were, that would mean she left her husband and let him keep the kid... :confused:

Last edited: