84.mkv_snapshot_01.20_2019.09.29_12.58.02-1024x576.jpg
Yet by the blade of the knights, Mankind was given hope.

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 28; "A Micro Offense and Defense".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: Kleon manages to sneak a microscopic Minosaur into Asuna's body, forcing Koh to shrink down in order to save her. However, his efforts are complicated when he finds that the monster's tail is tied around Asuna's heart, meaning he can't kill it without killing her at the same time!

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

So our new Ryusoul Tribe member is turning out pretty villainous now. Will he be the user of the Gaizorg armour, and will he inevitably learn the error of his ways before being accepted as an additional team member by the end of the series?

I've got you under my skin. I have got you, deep in the heart of me. So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me. I've got you under my skin.

Well, that was an interesting episode! Spending time with an ex (student, that is), delicate surgery, and an emotional Bamba. Might not be the best way to celebrate a birthday, but at least it's not boring!

So our new Ryusoul Tribe member is turning out pretty villainous now. Will he be the user of the Gaizorg armour, and will he inevitably learn the error of his ways before being accepted as an additional team member by the end of the series?

Maybe, except he "learned the error of his ways" in the previous episode. And by the end of this episode, he clearly saw that Koh rescued Asuna after all. Kind of lazy writing to go back and fourth like that, if that's the story they are about to tell.