DA9.mkv_snapshot_03.57_2019.09.22_16.42.53-768x432.jpg
Take the trump card of fate!

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 27; "The Unrivaled Fists".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: Nada leads the Ryusoulgers to the resting place of the kangaroo-like Kishiryu, Pachygaroo, and encounter its child, Chibigaroo. While they attempt to break the Kishiryu's seal, a resurrected Gachireus suddenly appears and buries them alive.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

Wow! How is this not pinned? I could have sworn I put in the report...

Well, anyways, I loved this episode! It was so tightly jammed pack with stuff! :D Where do I begin? The new arsenal was great. It was cool to see the old apprentice learn why he didn't make the cut after all. Its cool that the old general came back. Wyzul's eyes... Yeesh! Haven't seen something that creepy since TimeRanger. The MOTW made a bit more sense in this episode than he did last time. There was foreshadowing for another threat. And how can you not love that burn Bamba got in?

But the one take away from this episode, something I didn't mention before, I am now EXTREMELY confused how these Kishiryu work. Where do they hide all the time? Why do some of them become transformation keys, arsenal keys, and others into giant robots? Apparently, some Kishiryu can be robots and keys at the same time, but not all of them can? And now some of them are immobilized because of a seal? ...Is there any rhyme or reason to all this? Help! :confused: