-22.mkv_snapshot_11.43_2019.08.18_16.15.42-768x432.jpg
Five soldiers with pink cheeks rev' up to the wind of a green tomorrow!

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 22; "The Life of the Dead!?".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: In a shocking turn of events, it's revealed that a Minosaur born from Master Pink is responsible for the resurrections. Armed with this knowledge, Koh leaves to face the Minosaur while the other Ryusoulgers confront the revived Tankjoh.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

Back at it again with some Ryusoulger love! :D

ATTENTION EVERYONE!
Due to unavoidable changes in my personal life, this will be the last series I'll be posting episode discussions for. I am currently looking for someone else to take up the mantle in my stead.
In the next week or two, I am about to become a lot less active here. I'll still try to make some time to post episode discussions until I can get someone else to do it. After that time, I may not post here as often. Even if I post episode discussions, I might not comment in them as often. Just wanted to make sure everyone is updated.

And with that out of the way, allow me to be the first to share my thoughts. Did someone say that there was a lack of emotion in the previous episode? Because I think this one made up for it!

Gotta say, if the Minosaur only used the souls of the Druidon grunts to bring back the dead, I doubt anyone would care that much. Well, at least until it starts bringing back dead MOTW's and Druidon generals… Speaking of, I am a little disappointed we didn’t get to see more villains revived since that's what I wanted to see the most, but I guess they didn’t want to end this two-parter with a boss rush.