I guess paraphrasing Monty Python was a good idea for this thread. I knew saving that quote for a silly filler episode was a good idea!

Anyways, not much to say here. Standard filler episode is standard, but I did laugh pretty hard when the old man just kicked the Ryusoulgers out of the house. Tyramigo is getting better at talking, hardly even says his verbal tick as much as he use to.
Also, that Gigant Double Bite attack is pretty ferocious, right? It rips a whole in the enemies chest, then chomps them into tiny chunks! Talk about a gruesome way to go…

Still have no idea how Gaisorg is though. Is he the twin brother to Barisorg?

Gaisorg is the wondering, evil purple armor. It first appeared in Super Sentai Strongest Battle special, the one that played before this show premiered. Chances are it'll somehow become another member of the Ryusoulgers, but that's not a spoiler, that's just me speculating.

The use of Gaisorg is really the only thing I have against this show, but I'll talk about that more in the thread for the next episode, since he'll have a major role in that one.

D

Dr Kain

Oh, that guy. I don't remember them ever calling him by name in the 45 seconds he has appeared so far so I just call him Wolzard. He makes Zamigo seem important.

Would like to change his avatar
I did laugh pretty hard when the old man just kicked the Ryusoulgers out of the house.

"Old man." I pretty much have this thought any time Naohisa is on screen -- actor Mitsuru Fukikoshi is only 54 years old, but...why do they dress him and have him act like he's 80-something? Rather than her father, he really comes across as being Ui's grandfather.

Huh, I actually liked this one more than usual. The visuals were way more interesting than usual for Sentai. Specifically, the opening fight between gold and the MotW, along with the lighting in the lowering ceiling scene.
And where did Ultraman Jack go?
To better paid gigs, I presume. This is Toei. They don't want to have to pay for more than one actor with actual credits to their name if they can avoid it. Jack will be in this about as often as Yellow Lion appeared in KR Ghost.
"Old man." I pretty much have this thought any time Naohisa is on screen -- actor Mitsuru Fukikoshi is only 54 years old, but...why do they dress him and have him act like he's 80-something? Rather than her father, he really comes across as being Ui's grandfather.
Have you noticed that in the opening credits that there's a brief shot of a man with his face covered? I think there was a report recently from TV-kun magazine that hinted that whenever that character turns up, he's being played by the same actor.

Knowing Sentai, it's likely that it will just be some sort of single-episode comedy bit where he's disguised as Naohisa before revealing who he really is. Or it's just randos on twitter mis-translating the scans. But it would be nice if that was an actual dual role and they have him playing Naohisa as older on purpose.

"Old man." [...] why do they dress him and have him act like he's 80-something? Rather than her father, he really comes across as being Ui's grandfather.

To be fair, "Old man" can mean either one. Most of the time it does mean grandfather or senior citizen, but when someone says "my old man", they are usually referring to their father. And I wasn't even paying full attention, therefore I wasn't sure what Naohisa's familiar relation to Ui was. As for why they make him dress and act like a senior citizen, your guess is as good as mine.