vlcsnap-2019-06-01-22h57m11s051.png
Be thou my champion, in right or in wrong.

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 12; "The Scorching Illusion".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: The Ryusoulgers attempt to recover Dimevolcano after letting it get away, but Wizul refuses to give up his quest to control it and has a Minosaur with apparent fire resistance created to lure the Kishiryu out. Just then, a mysterious warrior makes himself known to the Ryusoulgers and the Druidon, but whose side is he on?

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.​

...I may be the only one watching these, but I might as well say something. Otherwise, I might as well stop making these discussion topics.

Well, I was thoroughly entertained! There’s just something hilariously awesome about chasing the main villains down to their hideout. Sure, nothing came of it, as I kind of expected. The villains still managed to escape, but I still enjoyed the scene none the less. Though, not nearly as much as that extended Kishiryu-O scene. I laughed at the running gag and the way it ended. Although, using the flame armor to power through the smoke was kind of predictable too… I imagine that from now on, Koh will always wear that armor whenever Tyramigo and Dimevolcano combine.