56.mkv_snapshot_13.13_2019.05.05_23.27.27-1024x576.jpg
Touché!

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 08; "The Miraculous Singing Voice".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: The Ryusoulgers rescues the alien princesses, who wish to give Tyramigo an energy source that will increase his power tremendously in return. Though Koh immediately trusts them, Melto and Bamba become suspicious of their intentions.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.​

And just when I thought this episode was going to be boring!

The best part was easily Asuna's singing. Being saved by bad singing? That's new! Even the final minutes of the episode was good for a chuckle. I just hope we eventually get some actual story. We've pretty much entered into filler territory. Filler with some small yet clever moments, but filler none the less.

Would like to change his avatar
The best part was easily Asuna's singing. Being saved by bad singing? That's new!

Bad singing saved the day in episode 25 of Changeman.

Say...if the new general guy was impersonating the one sister the entire time, how did he know to feign her weakness against bad singing anyhow?

Bad singing saved the day in episode 25 of Changeman.

Say...if the new general guy was impersonating the one sister the entire time, how did he know to feign her weakness against bad singing anyhow?

Well then, we should be glad they are pulling that surprise twist out of retirement? It's been so long, no one expected it.
As for your question, maybe that's part of his tactics. Maybe he devises cunning, over-the-top plans and pays attention to little details like that. I didn't expect him to be imitating the princess's sister; too bad the episode didn't go very far with that plot twist.