F2.mkv_snapshot_15.02_2019.04.21_13.44.28-1024x576.jpg
En garde!

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 06; "Counterattack!! Tankjoh".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: With Tankjoh going on the offensive after harnessing seismic energy, the Ryusoulgers fall victim to the infectious properties of the Cerberus Minosaur's poison. Koh and Melto attempt to find a cure after Asuna and Bamba are infected so they can stop Tankjoh's rampage together.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.​

Wow, this episode was a VAST improvement over the last one!

Gotta give the biggest of props to that final fight scene with the Kishiryu. First they fight Tankjoh uncombined, then they combine and beat the Minosaur, and defeat Tankjoh TWICE! How long has it been since a giant robot battle has been this drawn out? I savored every moment of it. Even Towa/Green is more tolerable in this episode; dare I say enjoyable?! And I'll even give the Elder's new role a pass, simply because it reminds me of the old man who owned the curry shop in AbaRanger. :)

The odd thing was how the Minosaur is the brother of the one from last week? What? They had Tankjoh survive his previous battle, but the Minosuar from last week just didn't for some reason? Seems like an unnecessary detail, and it doesn't quite make sense either. But whatever, 3/4 parts of this episode were great, so I'll take it. The preview for the next episode however does not look all that inspired...