[Discussion] OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go, Kamen Rider!

I don't mind kid Ryotaro so I wouldn't have even minded him instead of Satoh doing the same thing you said, heck I'd have liked to have Den-O appear in Plat Form with the other riders instead of Momotaros be able to support Climax Form

Lurker
Just watched it, and while the Riders arrival was a bit underwhelming, I loved this movie!!!

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

One thing I really want to compliment the writers for:

Time travel > dimensional walls.

I am so happy that they decided to erase everything from the Decade story. They wanted us to believe that these Riders were in fact the real ones.
I remember back in 2007 when everyone was talking about why
Toei didn't use Den-O's time traveling plot to make team-ups.
Now many years later, they finally made that wish come true.

Though, I must say that Decade felt really out of place in this movie.
I don't know why, but it felt strange seeing him as one of the "unimportant" Riders. No godly powers or anything.
I choose to believe that this was in fact the real Decade, who we never got to see back in his own show.

I am so happy that they decided to erase everything from the Decade story. They wanted us to believe that these Riders were in fact the real ones.

Huh... Base Kiva with Zanvat sword? Llumu Qhimil getting lines? Ikadevil's, Garagaranda's, Apollogeist's and Kamen Rider Amazon's voice actors?

Decade had no focus in this movie, but that doesn't mean they're erasing it.

Last edited:
Lurker
Huh... Base Kiva with Zanvat sword?

:laugh:

I noticed the Zanbat sword too. I find it odd when Chibi!Kiva used it in Decade and I find it odd when this Kiva used now... Not enough gold in those scenes! :anime:

In my opinion Decade hasn't been retconned, just this is the 'World of Kamen Rider' where all the series happened rather than any of the ones where it's just one alternate series. Heck by my view this world wouldn't exist if it weren't for Decade. (I feel it's the remains of the Rider War World with some aspects of both the originals and ARs if you like, hence why we have Kiva using the Zanvat Sword, N-Gamio-Zeda, Llumu Qhimil and probably some other stuff, while also having hints of unseen worlds as well (The Hopper's Bike)) But thats just my view.

Supaidaman!
I'm glad they got rid of kid Ryotaro. That actor just couldn't play the character properly.

although I was let down by it I wanted to add I actully smiled when I saw Shin :3 I loves shin, I dont get why there is so much hate towards him.

Still really gutted about the film though I was truley expecting more :( ah well the hundreds of hours worth of other kamen rider stuff I have definetly makes up for the one movie being bad :D

Heroes are forever
If Nigo can keep switching between helmets, if Stronger can return using the Drill Kick without Charging Up, I'm sure Kiva will be just fine with the Zanvat Sword.

Though, I must say that Decade felt really out of place in this movie.
I don't know why, but it felt strange seeing him as one of the "unimportant" Riders. No godly powers or anything.
That's you. Whenever I see them return, I don't see actors in suits, I see the characters. And with that, it's not some random returning idiot, it's a guy that spent an entire series fighting and is still doing what he does best. I was watching Tsukasa fight there.