[Discussion] OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go, Kamen Rider!

So if the gang travelled back to 1971 in the timeline and the Showa Riders were present...does that mean OOO is actually a world where the Showa and Heisei Era are connected in the same timeline? This may also place W in the same world as OOO if the staff really wanted to connect the new decade of Riders together. Then finally Fourze is next in the connected timeline. :laugh:

WxOOOxFourze are in the same world of the Showa riders,I think it was confirmed by the writer due to his like of connection and continuation.

And i believe the reason that the Heisei Riders are connected to the timeline is due to the influence and spirit of Kamen Rider.If Ichigo and Nigo were never there the influence and spirit of a Kamen Rider would never affect those different worlds,In other words if you want to affect all Kamen Riders around the world and planets you have to go to the root which is the Birth of the Allies of Justice Kamen Rider Ichigo and Nigo.

This may also place W in the same world as OOO if the staff really wanted to connect the new decade of Riders together. Then finally Fourze is next in the connected timeline.

Did you miss Fourze's second episode? It's pretty clear that as far as Fourze goes, all Riders take place in the same world.

The Historian
There has to be a "ONORE DEKAIDO!!!!" somewhere in this thread.

As for me- I'm kinda baffled, but I didn't enjoy this movie as much as I thought I would. :(
*The all riders are there...yeah.
*Tamashii combo....well also was there and then it was gone, srsly it was really random.
*Date-saaan, yey, and them badass secondary riders.....which just stand there.....what was their purpose again? Silent cheerleaders?
*King Dark trips and dies (that was random and funny).
*The 40 year anniversary-bike-flying-final attack. Japanes ppl- we know you crazy, not inconsistent/ lol At least put some hundred Taka/ Tako candroids under them bikes so it explains why ground-based bikes just SCREW THE RULES, WE HAVE RIDER BELTS fly up and tackle Rockbiter from 'The Neverending Story 1'.
*Kikaider/ 01,Zubat and well awesome armor blue hero- again really random. (I get the tribute, but make them appear more than 1 time, not for couple seconds)

In the end I have a thought- please don't stick All Riders in a movie anymore. It's not really giving them honour. Please, Fourze leave the "7 Legend Riders" out of it (Whats with the random name? Don't go teaming certain riders in groups that never were.)

Last edited:
What do you mean the 7 Legend Riders aren't an existing group, sure they've not been called that before but I haven't seen Stronger but I know those seven operated together in the last episodes, and with others in Skyrider and RX.

If it wasn't for the first 7 Riders, we wouldn't have the franchise. After Stronger, that was suppose to be the end of Kamen Rider, until they revived it with Sky Rider. Originally it was suppose to be a reboot until they brought back the 7 Riders.

Last edited:
*Date-saaan, yey, and them badass secondary riders.....which just stand there.....what was their purpose again? Silent cheerleaders?

They (well, some of them) participate in the "All Riders Break". Here's a quick example:
AllRiderBreak_21.jpg

(Whats with the random name? Don't go teaming certain riders in groups that never were.)

Huh... That group existed in both Stronger and Skyrider (although they were just called "7 Riders"). In Stronger, it was all Riders up to that time, and Stronger also was supposed to be the original ending of the Rider series too. In Skyrider, the "7 Riders" were the 7 veteran Riders who several times fought in a 7 Rider group separately from Skyrider who was doing something else.

Edit: Also, just remembered. In Stronger itself, Rider 1 and 2 were considered legendary Riders, so calling the group 7 Legends might be a reference to that.

Also, Movie Wars Megamax will be the first big Rider crossover of the Heisei era not written by Yonemura and produced by Shirakura. Both previous All Riders titles were directed by Osamu Kaneda too, while this movie will be directed by Koichi Sakamoto. You should see how a different team will handle the past Riders before saying that they shouldn't appear in big groups anymore. I do agree that they were kind of wasted here, but I don't think this should or will happen every time.

Last edited:
The scene with the old Ishinomori heroes would have been even better
with Zubat going "THE best hero in Japan!" after defeating General Shadow. :laugh:

The All Rider Break can only work when all of the Riders are together. In fact during the Showa series, the Riders have done things they normally they can't do on their own. It only works when they're all together. For example, the 7 Riders combined their powers with Sky Rider to fly up to the Great Leader and defeat him.

Blazing Soul!
The All Rider Break can only work when all of the Riders are together. In fact during the Showa series, the Riders have done things they normally they can't do on their own. It only works when they're all together. For example, the 7 Riders combined their powers with Sky Rider to fly up to the Great Leader and defeat him.

Meaning the reason why the bikes flew is because they were fueled with KAMEN RIDER SPIRITS!

Which means as long as Riders gather together, they'll defy physics, fly, and kick ass! :thumbs: