[Discussion] OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go, Kamen Rider!

Heroes are forever
I don't think you even need to say it's Gel-Shocker there, all the movie needed to do, was place the date as November 11, 1972 or later than that, you could probably say Shocker was going a brief revival. (Wouldn't seem odd, since the fake riders were called Shocker Riders).

Even Kame-Bazooka there could be explained, being so close to the finale of the original series, Destron was already in the plans, and he never died, so his appearance in V3 later would fit well. This would have also added even more points for the Great Leader in cleverness.

But, dammit, Yonemura.

Even while watching it raw, I can say this stuff can be retconed and given an explanation as to why it happened this way, though it requires some thinking.

I don't think you even need to say it's Gel-Shocker there, all the movie needed to do, was place the date as November 11, 1972 or later than that, you could probably say Shocker was going a brief revival.

They wanted time travel to 1971 due to the whole "40 years" anniversary though, so it needed to take place there... 1972 would match up much better, but it wouldn't really fit the anniversary which was clearly their priority.

Even Kame-Bazooka there could be explained, being so close to the finale of the original series, Destron was already in the plans, and he never died, so his appearance in V3 later would fit well. This would have also added even more points for the Great Leader in cleverness.

But, dammit, Yonemura.

I wonder how much control Yonemura even had over this movie though? The Japanese wiki about this movie says that the Heisei monsters (in the Shocker army) weren't even mentioned in the final script and were added to the movie by the director (that's why they get no lines in the Shocker meeting). It's very likely that the script was tweaked beforehand too, considering how they seemingly kept making changes even afterwards.

It'd have been interesting to see Shocker using just Showa monsters here, rather than a mix of Showa and Heisei exactly like Decade's Dai-Shocker.

Last edited:
i'd have to argue it wouldn't quite be the same if you only had showa monsters, but maybe thats me. I am going to try to rationalise the Heisei memberships somehow for some project I'm working on, and Khaidens theory about Kame Bazooka is pretty much the same thing I'd thought of. How would you rationalise the showa leaders being part of Shocker here I wonder?

How would you rationalise the showa leaders being part of Shocker here I wonder?

Showa or Heisei? If you mean Showa, in that meeting, each one was representing their own organizations, Crisis and Gorgom almost decide to go against their alliance. It's only the Heisei villains, who were all silent, who need some kind of rationalization.

I thought (aside from Gorgom and Crisis), that their organizations wouldn't exist in this timeline because they were effectively Shocker reborn.

I thought (aside from Gorgom and Crisis), that their organizations wouldn't exist in this timeline because they were effectively Shocker reborn.

That's not really true. Great Leader was involved with many of them, but the organizations themselves were often unrelated to each other aside from that connection.

Geddom was a tribal group searching for a specific artifact (and the version shown here was the AU guy from Decade anyway), GOD (Apollogeist and King Dark) was a conspiracy created by a friend of Kamen Rider X's father which focused specifically on Japan's conquest. The Great Leader's involvement with those two groups was mostly in the background with some kind of support. He doesn't appear in their show at all and is only connected to them by two lines in Stronger. The Delza Army was composed by members of a race called "Majins" rather than humans, so it's very likely they'd continue separate even with Shocker around.

Last edited:
Okay fair enough, but I thought Delza Army was only formed with Black Satan's destruction. And we've now covered all the showa groups seen aside from Gorgom and Crisis then I guess.

"Training."
So if the gang travelled back to 1971 in the timeline and the Showa Riders were present...does that mean OOO is actually a world where the Showa and Heisei Era are connected in the same timeline? This may also place W in the same world as OOO if the staff really wanted to connect the new decade of Riders together. Then finally Fourze is next in the connected timeline. :laugh: