[Discussion] OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go, Kamen Rider!

That's pretty intersting to me, I'll chalk the new bikes up to newly developed bikes by their riders, something like that, and if that is Tackle in there I say thats a good thing really.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
This movie was so much better than All Riders vs Dai-Shocker. Minus the music. I loved the Next Decade.

After 6 weeks of not seeing Ankh, nothing pleases me more than seeing him fight with Momotaros and almost kill a child who stole his Medal Case. Gosh, I love Miura Ryosuke.

The movie was strangely a bit dark. Even though it had some comedic moments, you wouldn't expect a lot of this from all 5 Imagin returning. Sure Momo got a lot of screen, but it wasn't distracting.

I wonder if Kenji Tominaga was in the movie.

I totally forgot that Kiriyama and Suda return to their roles!!! I honestly, can't get enough of Double. Or OOO. I missed Shu.

I gotta say, I was glad when this movie finally came out this weekend. The story was very complex, the fight scenes were excellent, the cameos by the 4 non-Kamen Rider heroes was cool and the TaMaShii Combo fight was kickass. So, now that Momotaros has been turned into a weapon by Kotaro, I wonder how long it'll be before we see Ryutaros transform into one too? Hey, is it just me or does the adult Naoki kinda look like Robin Williams?

The Meteor has landed
You know for a Den-O movie, Den-O wasn't in it as much.

The movie practically focused on the kids instead of the Riders, WTF?

Blazing Soul!
That's because, it wasn't a Den O movie. It was an OOO, Den O, All Riders movie :D

The fact that OOO and Den O are in the title just meant that these two would get the most screen time out of all the riders, save for Ichigo and Nigo who got to be awesome with just as much screen time as OOO and (new) Den O :D

DAIMON PAWNCH
Wow, I just realized. TaMashii= Spirit. OOO Spirit Combo...

also in that 40 attack, I found Waldo.

He is sitting shotgun with Black RX

Mr. Kamen Rider
No place in particular. The movie has Black Shogun leading regular old Shocker troops in 1971, for anyone who's watched the original show there's a few things wrong with that. It's more of a pastiche of original series stuff than a specific point in time, though you can probably come up with some wild theory to explain it all.

I did think it was pretty interesting that they reuses the Daishocker logo and the castle (two of them) for one shot. I think this was Yonemura concluding his 3-part take on the original series villains (spread throughout All Riders and the first Movie War.) The first one had Shinigami & Hell, then Zol, and now Black & the leader (as well as other classic villains, but Shocker /Gelshocker is always numero uno.) They went for stuff they hadn't done yet, rather than focusing on historical accuracy (actual November 1971 would have had old-style Ichimonji and Colonel Zol, with Hongo still off kicking ass in Europe. Though that's if you believe Kamen Rider happens in real-time, and at least Agito certainly didn't with it's "set in 2003/4" stuff.)

Last edited:
Quick question, the date we're given for the past segments, where abouts in the original series is that?

If you go by airing dates, between episodes 32 and 33. It obviously isn't meant to go there though. Rider 1 and 2 have their final looks, not their initial ones, and there were no Rider scouts by that point.

The movie seems to be meant to take place in the Gel-Shocker period of the series, the last 20 episodes... Well, kind of. General Black is the main enemy and they state that the monsters that appear in the Shocker base have been revived, confirming that the final battles with Ikadevil and Garagaranda had already taken place, and even Ganikomoru, which was the first Gel-Shocker monster defeated by Rider 1. Everything else on the Rider side, like their visual and the scouts, also matches it taking place between one of the last 18 episodes.

The problem is... well, the enemy in the movie was obviously Shocker, not Gel-Shocker - a single look at the grunts shows that. They wanted to stick with Shocker's more recognizable visual elements, like the emblem and the grunts, but wanted to focus on General Black, who hadn't gotten any focus yet in these movies, and so this happened and you have General Black commanding an organization that he actually destroyed in the original series. If they replaced the "Shocker" name and visual elements with "Gel-Shocker" equivalents, the movie would fit in perfectly there.

Last edited: