[Discussion] OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go, Kamen Rider!

Thinking about it... this movie probably won't have a Director's Cut. All the movies that get Director's Cuts seem to have the credits mixed in with the final scenes, but they're separate since the start here, like in the Chou Den-O Trilogy movies. So, I don't think there's going to be a DC.

Last edited:
Lurker
so far i like it and the movie for me was better than the previous all rider movie, and i think because it feels like they thought it out more with everything in this movie.

cannot wait for the sub to drop so i can eat more popcorn with this flick again and again

GOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OOO's

Lurker
The movie didn't woo me. It felt like an updated version of All Riders Vs. Dai-Shocker, but replace Decade's story with some deleted Den-O story. I felt disappointed.

I've checked the All Rider Break sequence several times already to see who was actually there.

Some oddities:

Gills is there with his Gills Raider! The lost Rider appeared again through the magic of cheap CG!:laugh:

Diend got his Machine Diender from the net movie!

The Hopper brothers got some really weird bike with a raised up seat for the back seater.

For whatever reason, Knight and Gattack just go with Ryuuki and Kabuto respectively, rather than on their own. G3-X goes in the Tornador slider with Agito, but that fits in just fine. Also, Saga goes with Ixa... What?

Seemingly none of the 90s Riders appear in the close up CG sequence of the vehicles. However, there are more bikes in the "40" formation than in the close up scenes so they might be in that far out shot, at least.

In addition, although I can't be sure due to lack of HQ raws... one of the extra bikes in the 40 seems to be... Tackle's. It's an off road type, bright yellow with a red rider who seems to have skin-like color for the legs. I don't see who else it could be.:sweat:

"Training."
Ok, I rewatched that bike sequence after NeonZ's post and I found it extremely odd to see some Riders riding on another's bike ect. Knight was holding onto Ryuki's body for example. :laugh:

But the biggest question I have is..how do their bike suddenly attain the ability to fly? Was due to their Kamen Rider Spirits? I bet this idea was spawned when one staff suggested an idea of topping the "All Rider Kick" from previous movies. XD

Got the screencap from 4chan, caption by me:

316626_2017208585893_1114202786_31634552_1323140515_n.jpg

I wonder who with Garren in that pic...

Pretty sure it's Chalice. Silver boots, black overalls, reddish tint on the head if you zoom in to it, and all Riders going with someone else seem to be from the same show.

snapshot_dvd_012451_20111007_200327.jpg

Also, here's the Tackle image comparison...

KamenRider40th_screen_01.jpg

I bet this idea was spawned when one staff suggested an idea of topping the "All Rider Kick" from previous movies.

I hope the next All Riders attack is an All Riders Kick with everyone in final form. It shouldn't be too hard, just give some kind of CG energy aura to the Riders that don't have proper final forms (or are in them all the time now, like Skyrider).

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
Damn, it really looks like Tackle's.
IT'S THE POWER OF THE RIDER SPIRITS.

Also, you guys have one hell of an eye, I can barely tell that's Garren, and I swear where the hoppers are supposed to be I see the shape and color of Fourze.
But the biggest question I have is..how do their bike suddenly attain the ability to fly? Was due to their Kamen Rider Spirits? I bet this idea was spawned when one staff suggested an idea of topping the "All Rider Kick" from previous movies. XD
I didn't think you were new to the franchise. Welcome to Kamen Rider!

Budou though
to anyone that has the raw, can you take a screenshot of shotaro and philip doing their W henshin pose? i want to see them in a higher quality picture instead of the low resolution one we've seen before. thanks in advance

Here's a full list of vehicles and Riders that appear in the 'All' Rider Break. I'm not counting the ones who only appear in the "40" though, like Tackle, due to how hard it is to make them out.

1-OOO/Ride Vendor
2-Rider 1/New Cyclone
3-Rider 2/New Cyclone
4-Birth/Ride Vendor
5-Decade/Machine Decader
6-Stronger/Kabutoron
7-V3/Hurricane
8-W/HardBoilder
9-Kuuga/Rising BeatGouram
10-Super-1/V Machine
11-Accel/Bike form
12-Kaixa/Side Bashar
13-Gills/Gills Raider (Suit has been destroyed, so only appears as CG, he isn't in the cliff scene)
14-X/Cruiser
15-Faiz/Auto Vajin
16-Delta/Jet Sliger
17-New Den-O/New Den Bird
18-Blade/Blue Spader
19-Amazon/Jungler
20-Ixa&Saga/Ixalion
21-Zeronos/Machine ZeroHorn
22-Kiva/Buroon Booster
23-Black RX/Ridron
24-Agito&G3-X/Machine Tornador Slider Mode
25-Ryuki Survive & Knight/Dragranzer
26-Kick Hopper & Punch Hopper/ Machine Zectron (NEW)
27-Garren & Chalice/ Red Rhombus
28-Diend/Machine Diender (NEW)
29-Kabuto&Gatack/Kabuto Extender

I've taken pictures of every single one too:
[hide]
AllRiderBreak_01.jpg

AllRiderBreak_02.jpg

AllRiderBreak_03.jpg

AllRiderBreak_04.jpg

AllRiderBreak_05.jpg

AllRiderBreak_06.jpg

AllRiderBreak_07.jpg

AllRiderBreak_08.jpg

AllRiderBreak_09.jpg

AllRiderBreak_10.jpg

AllRiderBreak_11.jpg

AllRiderBreak_12.jpg

AllRiderBreak_13.jpg

AllRiderBreak_14.jpg

AllRiderBreak_15.jpg

AllRiderBreak_16.jpg

AllRiderBreak_17.jpg

AllRiderBreak_18.jpg

AllRiderBreak_19.jpg

AllRiderBreak_20.jpg

AllRiderBreak_21.jpg

AllRiderBreak_22.jpg

AllRiderBreak_23.jpg

AllRiderBreak_24.jpg

[/hide]

Anyway, There are only 29 vehicles in the close up CG scenes. In the "40" scene, there are 48 vehicles, so quite a few extras are added there.

Notable absent Riders in the close ups of the Rider Break:

Riderman
Skyrider
ZX
Black
Shin
ZO
J
11 Ryuki Riders (They were in the cliff scene right before the Rider Break)
Hibiki
Ibuki, Todoroki and Zanki (They were in the cliff scene right before the Rider Break)
TheBee, Drake, Sasword, Dark Kabuto (They were in the cliff scene right before the Rider Break)

Last edited: