[Discussion] OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go, Kamen Rider!

ASK: English Subtitle OOO Den O All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders

excuse me, may i can request english subtitle for this film? thank you

The Meteor has landed
excuse me, may i can request english subtitle for this film? thank you

*sigh* You know, it takes time to make translation from the movie into sub form so, just because you ask for one doesn't mean someone already did it in....20 hours after the raw was released. Not to mention the fact that people have other things to do besides making subs to understand the movie.

Not trying to be mean but, posts like this just makes me a bit mad so, sorry if I made you feel that you were stupid, I wasn't trying to, I just telling you the subs will be out when the people who make them release (Which would be out by Subday or Monday, determining where O-T is at translating the movie)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
But, one thing still bugs me:
[hide]
THE BEST FRIEND OF THE BOY IS HIS FATHER!?!?!?!?!??!? AND HIS MOTHER WAS THE GIRL IN THE BOYS' KAMEN RIDER SQUAD!?!?!?!?WTFBOOM[/hide]

You've never watched The Inception, have you?

*sigh* You know, it takes time to make translation from the movie into sub form so, just because you ask for one doesn't mean someone already did it in....20 hours after the raw was released. Not to mention the fact that people have other things to do besides making subs to understand the movie.

Not trying to be mean but, posts like this just makes me a bit mad so, sorry if I made you feel that you were stupid, I wasn't trying to, I just telling you the subs will be out when the people who make them release (Which would be out by Subday or Monday, determining where O-T is at translating the movie)

ok thank, because I was confused watching RAW movie
hehe~

It takes a day for a 22-24 minute episode of a show to be subtitled.

This is a movie.Be patient.

oke thank you for info :D

I don't do sense
By the way, that scientist a.k.a old Naoki's actor is Isao Sasaki, who also the one who portrayed a scientist who created ZO and Doras... coincidence?
It's not implied that he's the same character.
It's just... Isao Sasaki.
That's all.

The one thing which didn't make sense (and I know some are saying the whole time travel thing doesn't let it make sense, but I understand doctor who, so this is easy) is why Naoki had memories of 1971 at the beginning.

The one thing which didn't make sense (and I know some are saying the whole time travel thing doesn't let it make sense, but I understand doctor who, so this is easy) is why Naoki had memories of 1971 at the beginning.

I guess... time eventually fixed itself almost completely (see the Imagin and Shocker medals disappearing at the end), and Naoki becomes a child again - but still retains his memories in some way - cue infinite time loop. It's just a guess though, I don't remember it being explicitly explained in the movie.

Heroes are forever
Couldn't resist and watched it already, I have tons of things to say, but I'll summarize my feelings with 2 pictures:

[HIDE]
347du08.jpg

15qosva.jpg
[/HIDE]

I'll say more when I see it with subs.