8.jpg

This seems like the most appropriate image, given that I'm posting this on International Womens' Day
For the first time ever, we begin a Sentai with a movie! I suppose it was the logical extension to all those sneak-preview scenes in previous crossover films.

So...a king is eaten alive by rake-wielding footsoldiers, the ultimate 'loud red' is a kid who's too dense to realise when people are trying to bully him, the pen-pineapple-apple-pen guy is our new mentor, the mighty kiramai stones cannot tell when people are pretending to fight and select people based on whether they're sufficiently cute (I mean, it works for the casting directors!), and our first battle is in an underground carpark without even having a monster-of-the-week. But hey, it's good to know that SCRTC is still going strong thirteen years on!

D

Dr Kain

Is there any reason to bother with this?

Also, there outfits with SCRTC on it is just going to make things even more confusing for the people who can't comprehend each series is in its own timeline.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Is there any reason to bother with this?
People on /m/ like me are wondering how many Wataru references this'll have.
there outfits with SCRTC on it is just going to make things even more confusing for the people who can't comprehend each series is in its own timeline.
I'll fan-wank something sooner or later or just say "no contradiction here!".:cool:

Wow this board has a lot of emoticons.