kira33a.jpg

Let's be honest, as far as action sequences go the season might just have peaked right here.
This week: Kiyotaka Taguchi, who was the head director on Ultaman X, Orb, and Z, takes the reins and delivers a mixed mecha and ground level fight that might be one of the most ambitious and exciting sequences Sentai has seen, Juru manages to come up with an out of the box solution to what seems like an impossible situation, and a giant game of keep-away is only resolved by introducing a mecha team weapon sequence.

D

Dr Kain

Jesus christ, the camera work has already been absolutely stellar throughout this series, but this episode is really trying to give Ultraman a run for its money. Holy **** that sequence with the fight on the ground while the mechs were battling in the background was absolutely amazing. I haven't seen camerawork that incredible from a Sentai series since Shinkenger.

The episode itself was just as good too. In fact, I just marathoned 28-35 and I can not believe how much story development there was in this entire batch. I am very impressed.