THISFILEHASNOSUBS-Thief-Sentai-Lupinranger-VS-Police-Sentai-Patranger-49-70D926BB.mkv_snapshot_19.42_2019.01.27_22.12.21-695x391.jpg

Would you walk away from a fool and his handcuffs?

Welcome to the discussion thread for Lupinranger VS Patranger, episode 49; "As a Phantom Thief, as a Police Officer".
(Episode title's translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: With their identities exposed, the Lupinrangers get into hiding while learning the significance behind Dogranio's golden safe. While the Patrangers keep looking for them, with Lupin Red settling things with Zamigo, Dogranio decides to call out both Sentai teams for a final confrontation.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.​

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

This one should have happened 30 episodes ago. Also, did we really need a yaoi moment between the two reds? I did like the miniatures for the battle with boss man though.

This is it, people. This and the final episode are as exciting as it's ever going to get for this show. And for the most part, I hardly have anything negative to say. I do have one critique, but I wouldn't call it a negative critique.

"Those who can't rely on the cops become thieves." - Kairi.

...Or, besides something worse, they become normal citizens who are either misinformed about the cops or are just indifferent. Not trusting cops doesn't automatically determine your future. I could go on and on about a weird thing to say, but we only have one more episode to go. So, I'll see you all in the finale, everyone. *Salute* Forevermore, adieu...

D

Dr Kain

Good riddance to Zamigo, you will not be missed. One of the biggest wastes of Sentai potential in years. Imagine if Juuzo or Basco had been as lackluster as he was. Hell, even the pirate dude from Zyuohger had more development than Zamigo.

It's quite lame that defeating Zamigo returned everyone to normal and right where they were taken in the first place. It should have been that they are freed and now the rangers have to get them out of Dogranio's safe.

Well whatever, I will be quite pleased when this show ends this weekend. I don't understand how Toei could have such high possibilities with both this and Kyuuranger and still manage to **** them both up in the end.