A simple passerby...
You realize that your comment could have been worded differently, right?
You could have said "He's just touching his armor/suit/Rider statues", but instead you went with "touching himself". Kind of an oddly specific choice of words. Not sure what else I was suppose to think.
Yeah, but I didn't. That's the point though. I said what I wanted to say, and regardless of what it implies, you can completely dismiss that. Unless you're not used to that kind of talk, then, well, I'm not going to apologize for that. It is what it is. I said what I said to point out how ridiculous of an idea it is to even consider by using a hyperbolic choice of words.
Again, I don't see anything wrong with what I said. I simply went with one choice of words over another. That's all there is to it. Please don't tell me how else I could have worded it, I really don't do this whole monitoring of word choices. I'm only responsible for writing what I write, you're responsible for your own reaction and how you respond to it. Choosing to reject someone else's ideas and how they phrase things, but still getting the point of it is a thing you know.