60337187_425921517955073_7793479928258756608_n.jpg
I wonder if anyone knows how to fix a broken clock up...

Welcome to the discussion thread for Kamen Rider Zi-O, episode 37; "2006: Next Level Kabuto".
(Episode title's translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: Meteorites starting falling all over the city, releasing Worms that start attacking; with Sou Yaguruma leading them as the Another Rider Another Kabuto. To combat them, the Time Riders search for Kamen Rider Gatack while Tsukasa returns with the revelation that Tsukuyomi is connected to the crisis.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.​

Well that Kabuto OP intro sting was unexpected!

I saw a lot of toku twitter folks pointing out that Gatack's Rider form chest plate is so much shinier than the rest of him that it's likely the original had been damaged at some point and they've had to make a new one. Shame they didn't also make a new black under-suit, as with a lot of older Rider costumes it's really aging badly.

Kind of funny how they had to keep dancing around how Zi-O is the only one without a super speed ability.

Still a joy to have Tsukasa back. I always need more Decade. :D

A simple passerby...
Really makes you wonder, if they were going to start doing more of this "Rider Tribute" thing, like using their old soundtracks and opening mash ups, they should have really done it since the beginning. Now, it just looks like they're more biased towards the later Riders than the ones that showed up at the beginning of the episode, or that they really were just figuring **** up along the way. Not a good look.

So they are really choosing now to address the difference between how Another Riders/Ride Watches were introducing in the beginning vs how its being handled now?
Oh, this is going to be good...
I hope there really is something more to this time-space distortion. I know plenty of fans have been confused and upset about it since Zi-O got his Zi-O II upgrade.

Other then that, so far so good. We've got a mystery going with Tsukuyomi, some lose ends with the Hell Brothers and a new wave of Worms, and more Decade. The episode was thoroughly packed with stuff and never had a dull moment. I just hope part 2 gives us a better pay off than the Kiva arc did.