Lurker
Man, talk about being blue balled...

So if I understand this episode correctly, Yuko was just a killer who believed her own lies about her innocence. I really was expecting a much better pay off then that, like a misunderstanding in the past, and maybe a reason why the Arms Monsters were following her around. Instead... Nothing. Instead, we ended up getting empty melodrama that is more pretentious than anything we saw in the actual Kiva TV show. Heck, I'm still not completely sure if she is the same woman from Sougo's childhood past or not. She may have just pretended to be, just to string Sougo along.

Ginga had even less of a reason to be there. He just pops out of space for no reason, attacks for a while, then gets defeated. I am sure Woz will put the powers to better use, but... Talk about a complete waste. The only interesting thing was seeing the Riders genuinely defeat Ginga. When do we ever see Riders defeating Riders without getting a bait and switch? Anything from the Decade movies don't count. I hope we do get more of an explanation for Ginga later, because so far, I feel like we need another Rider Time special for him.

And sorry this reply came in so late, everyone. Last week had me really busy.

Almost everything about this arc was a waste of potential story. Even their guest star have wrong costume, wrong attitude and wrong time. Jiro here was clearly Jiro before he and Otoya become friend. Kivatte's voice actor was never used and instead become new character. And Yuri, have nothing to do here.

Almost everything about this arc was a waste of potential story. Even their guest star have wrong costume, wrong attitude and wrong time. Jiro here was clearly Jiro before he and Otoya become friend. Kivatte's voice actor was never used and instead become new character. And Yuri, have nothing to do here.

See, this is proof of how much of a waste it was. I didn't even KNOW that Kivat's voice actor and Yuri were in here. Went completely over my head. And I bet plenty of the kids watching this show missed it as well.

Lurker
Actually if they can get Takeda Kouhei to play Otoya, they get complete main cast for 1986 story.
Tomokazu Sugita can play both Kivat-2nd and 3rd. Time Jacker can scheme plot to undone what happen to Otoya which can erase Wataru's Kiva existence.
It is so weird while Hibiki, Blade and Agito tribute story was revolve around main cast, but make a whole new character in Kiva and sudden plot with Ginga.

By the way, don't you think Woz Ginga's power was fit to be bad guy power. I mean if they turn Woz to be Villain from this episode, they got strong plot story to promote Ginga Ridewatch.