03.mkv_snapshot_18.51_2019.11.17_15.01.09-1024x576.jpg
Thou shalt defend Toei's creative decisions.

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 34; "The Evil Space Dragon Appears!".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: The Ryusoulgers get word that a giant space dragon is coming to Earth, along with another Druidon general, Pricious, who betrays both Wizeru and Gachireus to use the space dragon to destroy their enemies. To overcome the challenge ahead of them, the Ryusoulgers will have to challenge a long-standing Ryusoul Tribe tradition to obtain more power.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place to discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

Hey, that arrow was painted similarly to the Ultra Lance. I see your Ultraman Jack references, Toei! Just don't go getting yourself sued by Tsuburaya.

Little bit weird that they're like "no I'm not sad". It does kind of seem dismissive of the last major arc. It almost seems a bit early to pull the "this was just the vanguard, now comes the major threat" card with around 15 episodes still to go (side note, wow this year/season has flown!). But it was nice for the new villain to give them a repreive just long enough for them to go to the power-up place and complete their trials.

Huh. All right then. Color me surprised. *Reluctant applause*

They followed up the worst episode with a surprisingly good episode. Granted, the opening of the episode was rather polarizing, but so far so good. The new enemy is not so easily defeated, Koh wants to improve probably to prevent future tragedies, Ryu Soul Max meets its match. I also like the MOTW. How do people come up with such unique roar sounds like that?