Kikaider_2121.png

I'm Kamen Rider... REPAIRMAN -MAN -MAN -MAN!

Welcome to the discussion thread for Kamen Rider Zi-O, episode 23; "It Is Machine! 2121".
(Episode title's translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: Sougo studies hard to ensure his graduation and meets a new Kamen Rider who comes from a distant future. Together, they must fight one of the Time Jackers who was transformed into an Another Rider by his companions.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.​

Was definitely not expecting Schwarz to use a fellow Time Jacker like that. I guess he really is the most aggressive of the bunch.

Even more interesting to see is Geiz hesitating to put Sougo in his place. It's like he and Tsukuyomi have switched places. Or rather, Geiz is trying his hardest to delay his battle with Zi-O. Nice turn around! Not sure if this actually counts as good writing, or if I'm just easy to please... Still, I have no issues with it!

I'm still having a hard time pinning down which previous Kamen Rider suit(s) were used to make Kikai. I've seen some people say the helmet looks like a retooled Grease helmet, but I'm getting serious Kaixa vibes.