thumbnail_image1

UNBREAKABLE BODY!
This week: HumaGears are delivered in flimsy cardboard boxes instead of just walking to their destination, how did Fuma get to the battle site before his transport did?, Aruto receives the last collectable he needed to create TaToBa combo, that fight was kinda ruined by the comic panels IMO, and apparently Jin didn't even know what his relationship with Horobi was until now?

Lurker
I don't know anymore what writer want to do with this series plot. There is few thing here contradict with plot from two earlier episode.

1. Aruto's Grandfather, dead. Aruto, didn't care or sad, only annoyed because he have to take care his company. So bring out Grandpa again without sorting out his death with Aruto feeling, I don't know what is the meaning with Aruto expression when Izu talk about his grandpa.
2. 01 identity was a secret, specially to A.I.M.S. In episode 2, Aruto always transform secretly then after that transform in front his client. Alright, just stretch out here, his client is trustworthy like Build client and Yua can't see him from back of alley. And now Izu call Aruto in 01 form while Yua clearly recorded everything. Is Izu forget that Fuwa was followed by Yua in previous scene?
3. Aruto awed by mangaka luxurious house. Really? A CEO of biggest company which making high tech robot which can do every human job perfectly which have tallest building in town never lived in house like that. Shoulde be he is way richer from that mangaka which only sell his name for manga?. I thought they will make Aruto like Eiji which is super rich person that exile himself. Maybe he already kicked from house before he was born, so he is still amazed with those big house.
4. Jin never know his relationship with Horobi. So why he is doing every order from him?

Lol. I hope TOEI really did 01 form with TaToBa reference for fun. Flaming Impact already have some reference to Latorartar finishing move. 01 can use Rising Impact Hopper, powered by Tera Impact from Falcon, and Kaban Strash using Tiger altogether.

S

scikaiju

Having just watched ep 5 I think I can speculate on a couple of those question. Aruto did have the whole thing dumped on pretty much at the last second and probably hasn't had a chance to process everything yet. I wouldn't be surprised if the grieving happened off screen. And I personally took his expression as him realizing that he and his grandfather apparently thought the same where people using the humagears were concerned. Not to mention we don't know where Aruto currently lives, all we know is that he was given control of the company and that's it, he could still live in whatever, and I'm just assuming here based on what I saw in the first episode, low rent apartment he was living in before all of this started. I'll give you the Jin reveal though, that seemed a little strange. but I have my own theory about those two because their ears are always covered.

On a side note, I had a feeling that they were going to have Fuwa be the one person who think Aruto is funny based on the weird smile he had after his latest pun. The idea he seemed to enjoy the burning gag during the battle looks like they might be heading that way.

UNBREAKABLE BODY!
Nice! I would have said something like "Furious Fiery Feline" as a Powerpuff joke, but that works way better here.

I think the Flaming Tiger key and the Flying Falcon key are tied for my favorites so far. Also, interesting to see a manga visual-gag. I’ve seen Power Rangers and other American adaptations do comic book visuals. I guess it really is the same effect regardless of country. The only difference is the direction you read, and those Jojo-esque effect words. Also, yes! Glad to see Fuwa finally admitting he actually like Aru's jokes, even if no one else does!

And may I add, props to everyone in this comment section for not making any furry jokes. :D

2. 01 identity was a secret, specially to A.I.M.S. In episode 2, Aruto always transform secretly then after that transform in front his client. Alright, just stretch out here, his client is trustworthy like Build client and Yua can't see him from back of alley. And now Izu call Aruto in 01 form while Yua clearly recorded everything. Is Izu forget that Fuwa was followed by Yua in previous scene?
3. Aruto awed by mangaka luxurious house. Really? A CEO of biggest company which making high tech robot which can do every human job perfectly which have tallest building in town never lived in house like that. Shoulde be he is way richer from that mangaka which only sell his name for manga?. I thought they will make Aruto like Eiji which is super rich person that exile himself. Maybe he already kicked from house before he was born, so he is still amazed with those big house.
4. Jin never know his relationship with Horobi. So why he is doing every order from him?

2. I believe in the previous episode, Aruto said that he no longer wants to keep secrets. He'd rather be transparent about what his company is doing, and that means no longer hiding the fact that he is 01.
3. What I actually thought was even more weird is that everyone else was handling the client's requests against Aruto's wishes. He is the president now. It doesn't matter if the customer is a manga artist or not, if Aruto doesn't want to do business with someone, then the whole company should follow his orders. Izu shouldn't have to dig up that old memory file of his grandfather. It helped, but it was unnecessary.
4. People have been speculating that Aruto is actually a Humagear but doesn't know it. I think this opens up the possibility that Jin is a Humagear also, or something similar. Like someone pointed out, it's weird for a hacker to get so close to their targets instead of staying behind a computer. But if Jin is a Humagear, it doesn't matter if he gets killed because he was too close to the action, he could be rebuilt. I am guessing Horobi is Jin's creator/inventor.

Lurker
Having just watched ep 5 I think I can speculate on a couple of those question. Aruto did have the whole thing dumped on pretty much at the last second and probably hasn't had a chance to process everything yet. I wouldn't be surprised if the grieving happened off screen. And I personally took his expression as him realizing that he and his grandfather apparently thought the same where people using the humagears were concerned. Not to mention we don't know where Aruto currently lives, all we know is that he was given control of the company and that's it, he could still live in whatever, and I'm just assuming here based on what I saw in the first episode, low rent apartment he was living in before all of this started. I'll give you the Jin reveal though, that seemed a little strange. but I have my own theory about those two because their ears are always covered.

On a side note, I had a feeling that they were going to have Fuwa be the one person who think Aruto is funny based on the weird smile he had after his latest pun. The idea he seemed to enjoy the burning gag during the battle looks like they might be heading that way.

By the way, we still didn't know why and when he was separated with his grandfather and no one but A.I know about him.
But he still capable to be accompanied with Advanced Humagear, more advanced than Izu given his "father" expression and talking was more flexible than Izu, which mean he still have some wealth as a child.
Can you think of someone with that much wealth still live inside his low rent apartment while still have any attachment to luxury of other? I mean he clearly more wealthier than the mangaka. Atleast when he is still a child, he was live in his grandfather wealth. And he is a CEO of company, now.

Nice! I would have said something like "Furious Fiery Feline" as a Powerpuff joke, but that works way better here.

I think the Flaming Tiger key and the Flying Falcon key are tied for my favorites so far. Also, interesting to see a manga visual-gag. I’ve seen Power Rangers and other American adaptations do comic book visuals. I guess it really is the same effect regardless of country. The only difference is the direction you read, and those Jojo-esque effect words. Also, yes! Glad to see Fuwa finally admitting he actually like Aru's jokes, even if no one else does!

And may I add, props to everyone in this comment section for not making any furry jokes. :D

2. I believe in the previous episode, Aruto said that he no longer wants to keep secrets. He'd rather be transparent about what his company is doing, and that means no longer hiding the fact that he is 01.
3. What I actually thought was even more weird is that everyone else was handling the client's requests against Aruto's wishes. He is the president now. It doesn't matter if the customer is a manga artist or not, if Aruto doesn't want to do business with someone, then the whole company should follow his orders. Izu shouldn't have to dig up that old memory file of his grandfather. It helped, but it was unnecessary.
4. People have been speculating that Aruto is actually a Humagear but doesn't know it. I think this opens up the possibility that Jin is a Humagear also, or something similar. Like someone pointed out, it's weird for a hacker to get so close to their targets instead of staying behind a computer. But if Jin is a Humagear, it doesn't matter if he gets killed because he was too close to the action, he could be rebuilt. I am guessing Horobi is Jin's creator/inventor.

From episode 2 and 3, we know Aruto have to transform in secret because Izu warning but A.I.M.S already secretly suspect and reveal his identity. They even foreshadow it with their leader order Yua in dark background. Seem like ZECT from Kamen Rider Kabuto.
The problem is they quickly cancel it in next episode Aruto done with secret. I thought it will stop only with Fuwa, building their earlier friendship like Godai and Ichijou in Kuuga. Turn out they really throw out that plot which surprise me a lot.

Even from start they skip many plot which make wonder, would they clear everything at the end of series? For Company chain of order, I thought maybe it just Aruto didn't get any respect from rest of executive. They think Aruto have no guts to fire them, which make them feel no problem to refuse any order from Aruto. Look at first episode, Aruto clearly have no charisma to lead and clearly avoid his responsibility. He give awesome speech at episode two, but end up with cheesy joke which make him furtherly away from respect.
From trailer there is Aruto walk while all humagear servant bow to him. I guess that is when Aruto take order more seriously, and fire anyone who disobey and disrespect him, which is only Humagear can fit to be his follower.

Earlier Heisei shifted from serious and cool rider trying to save the world into group of people having fun while defeat evil. So if anything inherited to Reiwa Rider then it will be group of rider which can still having fun while they try to do justice.
I hope they can do good job for team comedy this year. Ex-Aid was need a long time and many improvement due to fans support to some character while Build did their best, Zi-O was kind of forced and saved because everyone quickly distracted by Decade. For 01, I think they will be solid after Aruto gather support from Fuwa, Yua and Jin. Horobi look like unredeemable, but who know, even Kuroto aka Genm can become such joke character.

S

scikaiju

By the way, we still didn't know why and when he was separated with his grandfather and no one but A.I know about him.
But he still capable to be accompanied with Advanced Humagear, more advanced than Izu given his "father" expression and talking was more flexible than Izu, which mean he still have some wealth as a child.
Can you think of someone with that much wealth still live inside his low rent apartment while still have any attachment to luxury of other? I mean he clearly more wealthier than the mangaka. Atleast when he is still a child, he was live in his grandfather wealth. And he is a CEO of company, now.
Well considering outside of the blazer he doesn't exactly dress like the CEO of a company either. actually nothing we seen of Aruto even suggests he was living in the lap of luxury after the disaster when he was a kid. So yes I can easily see him still living in whatever apartment he was living in before. to be honest I wouldn't be that surprised if it turns out he started living in that office since he we left the company.

Lurker
Well considering outside of the blazer he doesn't exactly dress like the CEO of a company either. actually nothing we seen of Aruto even suggests he was living in the lap of luxury after the disaster when he was a kid. So yes I can easily see him still living in whatever apartment he was living in before. to be honest I wouldn't be that surprised if it turns out he started living in that office since he we left the company.

Or still refused the mansion and live in his old apartment while going back forth to office everyday. He did refuse the company before and only take CEO title so he ca be 01. There is seem no one care about him in office beside Humagear Employee which is set to approve him as CEO, except Shesta of course.

Honestly there is so much blank here, I hope they will fill us with interesting plot. Because refusing his own family to the point no person in company know about him was really bizarre. He already around when Daybreak Incident happened and his guardian was dead, so it is strange no one is approaching him at that time. There is chance he already separated with his grandfather before he was born, hence there is no emotional bond between him and his grandpa.