okay then, my two cents
"Im not tryin to encourage hate"
:redface2:.....you kinda just did. Postin a vid 3 times....yeah, like you couldn't make that point with just one

Second, If saban wants money, TOEI wants money too. They greenlight and havent tried to stop it once. IF they wanted to, they could pull the plug on PR, but no, its helpin them alot.

Third, I don't know with facts, but I don't think Japan cares about the different version of there sentai, nor do they care it makes a "mockery"(big bad Americans) of there stuff

last.....If TOEI though they could make more money through toku DVD's..........they kinda should have done that in the first place.:sweat:

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I kind of agree with Shaolinryuu here on his post reguarding Toei & Saban. Plus, PR & Sentai are kinda on the same level now. How can it be a mockery if the original is no better?

As I've said before, I enjoyed what I've seen of PR from Turbo- Dino Thunder, most of Mystic Force & the first half of RPM. I like them for a reason, the characters are interesting, the humor isn't dumbed down, etc, etc.

PR is the only thing I've seen of Sabans that he's brought over, but I don't think he ever really tried to beat out the original. EVER! Beetleborgs- 10 yr olds are forced to be superheroes because Jay Leno effed up their wish. PR- bunch of half retarded kids get armor to fight an even more retarded bad guy. Masked Rider, I won't even.

The only shows he did take seriously was later PR &, possibly, VR Troopers, but that was never his intention. He only wanted to entertain small children, not make a good family oriented show. He should have invested in Super Grover, for christ's sake, instead of undermining an entire genre in the eyes of americans.

Kuuguitar
The truth is that Toei realizes partnering with Saban is loads more profitable than selling Sentai and Rider DVDs because only the peripheral nerds like most people on HJU (myself included) would buy them.

Also, Saban doesn't get as much heat as 4Kids because more otaku are bothered to changes to their animu than there are toku fans.

The truth is that Toei realizes partnering with Saban is loads more profitable than selling Sentai and Rider DVDs because only the peripheral nerds like most people on HJU (myself included) would buy them.

Also, Saban doesn't get as much heat as 4Kids because more otaku are bothered to changes to their animu than there are toku fans.

ahaha:anime: you said "animu"....yeah, Im sorry, im bored a little:sweat:

If Toei doesn't care, then why do they dub PR into Japanese over there?

I don't think you understood what I said. I was saying Japan doesn't ***** and moan over the differences between the two. They fully acknowledge this is a different show with a different take on it, and are probably interested in that. I don't believe 90% of Japanese on the street say "death to Saban you !%$# How dare you ruin our beloved treasure" Purists masturbate to this thought I'm sure

THAT is what i meant. I should have been more clear though

Anti-Anti
I think that Haim Saban is kinda like a money addicted freak because he is kinda forcing people to watch PR only and when his PR is just and Americanization of Super Sentai

How is he forcing people? You know you don't have to watch it, and there is this thing called the "internet" that people can use to watch Sentai.

And I would rather watch Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, & Japanese versions of most animes like Sailor Moon (unedited, along with English Subtitles, if any), rather than the dumbed down live action versions of shows like PR &/or anime Dubs that we get here in the states (most anime dubs are horrible, too, except for some like Yu Yu Hakusho & Inuyasha).

**** dumbed down Americanized versions of live action shows, & **** all the dumbed down, editing/butchering of Japanese animes.

:rofl:
you sound mad broski

Yeah, I think you should have; considering how different that is from your original statement.

:eyebrow:.....whatever dude...:redface2:

OH WOW! LOL I do see what I did wrong before

"Third, I don't know with facts, but I don't think Japan cares about the different version of there sentai, nor do they care it makes a "mockery"(big bad Americans) of there stuff"

gee, im sorry bout that

Last edited: