Lurker
Okay so I don't know where to put music videos, on another toku forum I frequent they just told me to put it in the art section so I'm gonna guess that's as good a place as any. Music videos are an art, right?

So here's what happens when you mix Kamen Rider Gaim with My Little Pony. Wait, what?

https://copy.com/ThsP24XeYvxfaBW7

The song is a fan-made piece about a villain from season 2 of the current MLP, and it's written vaguely enough that it could be applied to anything else! I heard the lyrics and thought it had some parallels to the whole "Who's the cause?" theme of Gaim in its first two sagas (1-11 and 12-19), so that gave me a good place to go for a music video, since I like to make at least one kind of video for a Rider show I love.

It's a bit of a fast-paced one with cuts that match the beat of the song, which sort of resulted in this taking a WHILE to complete since it made editing a lot more tedious. I use Sony Vegas, for those curious.

And if you're into the song, it's available here with a set of written lyrics, so there's that!

Enjoy.