Someday...once more
other than godzilla, gomora, and obvious others who are other dinosaur daikaiju?

have a favorite?

Banned
Angilas2.jpg

Mad Skillz
Rodan is a pretty cool dinosaur monster. Though his movie was absolutely boring, I loved him as a creature.

Skreeong!
I have a soft spot for Dino inspired Kaiju.

another good one is Gorosaurus from King Kong Escapes, although he got his butt kicked (and brutally might I add) I think I liked him better in Destroy All Monsters.

I also like Angilas, Baragon and Varan, I think they look cool as does Titanosaurus.

and of course Ultraman is full of them; Red King, Jirass, Gomora, Earthtron, Silvergon. and Zetton, who is a space dinosaur.

also, Honorable mention goes out to the T-Rex from The Last Dinosaur.

Does Gyaos from the Gamera series count as a Dinosaur? or is he some kind of Mutant?

Someday...once more
i don't think gyaos is a dinosaur, really more mutant reptile if anything. for as long as i have been into toku, dinosaurs have been my soft spot.

anyone remember dinosaur tank from ultraseven?!

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcvozb_ultraseven-vs-dinosaur-tank_shortfilms"]Dailymotion - Ultraseven vs. Dinosaur Tank - a Film & TV video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video[/ame]

Speaking of Dinosaur Kaiju would Varan count?

but a favorite Dinosaur Kaiju would have to be Titanosaurus i always liked his design and thought he should have been in either the HeiSei or Millenium series.

Speaking of Dinosaur Kaiju would Varan count?

but a favorite Dinosaur Kaiju would have to be Titanosaurus i always liked his design and thought he should have been in either the HeiSei or Millenium series.

Aha! But Titanosaurus was in the Millenium Series! As a 0.5-second cameo appearance in the opening montage of Final Wars! :p (seriously, he is in there.)

And yes, Varan is definitely a dino kaiju. And a derned cool one at that. It's a shame we haven't seen an update of him (though we almost did. Drats!)