Staring in awe at the little figurines, Mei slowly reached her hand out, grabbing the pink colored one. She looked at it which appeared to be a small figure that looked like a 'Kamen rider' as they called it with the number 5. This must've been her designated number on this team. Mei looked up in the sky to see the several 'Earths' revolve. Traveling through dimensions, this was beyond what Mei ever even learned, or cared to imagine for that matter. She worried about returning to her own world now. Would she be able to get back? She was leaving Lei behind all by herself.

Those worries washed away as it seemed the Earth was about to crash down on them. Out of fear she ducked down and covered her head with both hands. She anticipated to feel a crushing weight destroy them, but instead came a cool breeze on her skin. A puzzled look drew on her face as she slowly opened her eyes, staring at pavement. She got up slowly and looked around, they were brought to a city, one that didn't look like her own. She looked at her hands, she still had the phone and the figure, but the figure had changed to one with a white stripe between pink and some sort of compass-looking insignia on it.

She looked up at her team mates, it seems they were just as confused about everything as she was, but they took it better than she did. The one that had omni 1, their apparent leader, introduced himself as Oumono Toushi. The other did as well as as a Jojo Nishidake but she was sure he heard him before, she didn't hear Toushi. It seemed Jojo and Takumi were street fighters. Even though they fought for 'justice', violence was violence and she felt uneasy being around them. The other two seemed outgoing as well, Mei seemed like the only quiet one. The only person she was around for too long was Lei, how was she going to work for them.

The breeze made her cold, she hadn't dressed appropriately for the world she didn't even know existed. She pocketed the key and fastened the cell phone on her pants waist. She crossed her arms and rubbed her shoulders with the opposite hands. She walked to Toushi as he was appointed leader and spoke, "Umm, shouldn't we have some sort of base, or any type of shelter around?" Since they were supposed to stay here and protect this place, she thought they'd ought to have living arrangements.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Challenge accepted" Takumi said as he gave a thumbs up and is excited to meet another street fighter who doesn't want to kill him. Takumi's attention was turned to a newspaper flying around like tumbleweed and picked it up. it was today's news paper that might give the group some leads on this world. the front page is what caught Takumi "Kamen rider missing. Gaia Memory dealings still at large." Takumi read outloud. "Hey guys, think i found us a lead on what to do."

Lurker
Toushi contemplated what Mei said for a couple of seconds. "But it would be hard to find a place like that if we're not from this world." He said. "Unless..." He looked around the group. "Does anyone find this place familiar?" He inquired, hoping that one of his teammates originated from this particular world.

At Takumi's words, Toushi turned his attention towards the younger guy and walked up to him to take a closer look at the newspaper he had found. "Huh... So the Kamen Rider is a public figure in this world..." The silver haired man commented. "In mine he was just above an urban legend... Unless you actually saw him, you didn't really believe he existed." He added before continuing reading alone the article "This says: without the Kamen Riders police as struggling with the many reports of a monster turning people into diamonds." He read. "Could this suppose monster be what AkaRed wanted us to deal with?" Toushi asked his teammates. "Maybe we should start by going to the Police Department and find out what's going on." He suggested.

The silver haired man was about to lead the way to the police, but he immediately stopped on his tracks as it dawned on him. "Uhm... Does anyone have any idea where the Police Department is in this world?" He asked, looking over his teammates once more.

---

Elsewhere, inside a pocket dimension filled with bookcases within the world that the Ominrangers had arrived on, a an attractive young woman let out a "tch" in frustration as she look through book after book. "How can it all have just disappeared?!" She angrily asked.

Not long after Sonozaki Wakana gained access to the Gaia Library, all the information about Phillip, his partner, and the red Kamen Rider suddenly disappeared from the world's database. At first she thought it was a trick from her brother, but then the newspapers started announcing the disappearance of the Riders. Immediately, she went into the Gaia Library and started searching for answers.

Suddenly, the young woman felt the entire library started to shake. The tremors was over with before she could react to it, but she her attention was now directed elsewhere. A whole new book had apparently been added to the Earth's library. Hesitation just for a second, Wakane reached for the book titled: Dimensional Sentai Omniranger.

Valerie reached for her cellphone, trying to see if she could look up where the police were on her phone. Predictably though, the phone had vanished from her back pocket. Of course. Valerie scanned the area, looking for locals.

"Maybe we're not supposed to find the police. I mean sure maybe Kamen Rider worked with them but they wouldn't know anymore about what we're supposed too than we do." Valerie stopped for a moment. "Wait what was that about a monster that turned people into diamonds?!"

She snatched the paper from Toushi for a moment. She reread the words over and over and over again. Apparently according to sightings the creature appeared to be made of diamond. "Maybe we're supposed to follow up on this" Valerie suggested. "We need to actually test our powers anyway."

"Good call. We need to find out what these keys can do. Although we might need to keep a low-profile when we use these because the monsters we fight might track us down in the worst of all possible places." Takumi suggested.

"A monster that turns people to diamonds huh? Sounds like a pretty weird monster." Takumi said as he looked at the newspaper also.

Possessor of the "Final Zero!"
"I agree with Takumi," Jojo stated, raising his hand. "We need to find out how to activate our powers. God forbid we get ambushed and we're completely defenseless. So we need to find a place to have a training session; gauge each other's skills and abilities. This way, we can use this to our advantage in battle and form strategies on the fly."

"Sounds good to me" Valerie concurred, holding up her key. So had no ideas what her powers would be when she transformed. She just hoped to God that she had a sword or access to one when she transformed. Valerie had only trained herself with a blade before and a rod once or twice but never hand to hand. Valerie really began to hope she had some kind of weapon. Valerie shook these thoughts out of her head. If she had powers she could likely compensate. "What do you think Toushi?"

Lurker
At his teammates' words, Toushi looked down at the RangerKey and the OmniScanner, pondering for several seconds. "I don't know..." He finally said. "I know that if someone comes out we have to be able use this powers, but it feels sort of cheap to just try them out like this..." The young man commented. "But I guess..." Toushi started to say but stop as something else captured his attention.

"I can't believe the police is being so moronic...! And with Shoutaro and the others missing there is no one to stop the Dopant that's turning people into Diamonds!" A young girl loudly complained as she walked by the Omniranger team. She was so engrossed in her rant that she completely ignored Toushi and the others. "No one ever told me how to handle this on my own!" She shouted as she stomped on the ground.

"Ah... Excuse me..." Toushi said as he walked towards the girl. "You said something about a... Dopant, was it? Turning people into diamonds, what was it?" He asked.

The girl turned to look at the silver haired man and gasp when she realized what she let slip. "Ah... Uhm... No.. What I was saying was..." She tripped over her own words trying to find an excuse. "Uhm... I don't know any of this!" She exclaimed before suddenly turning around and running away.

"Wait! Hold on!" Toushi called out after her. The young man was about to follow the girl when he was suddenly cut off by a large group of men wearing suits.

"You must be the people Wakana-sama sent us to retrieve." One of them men said. "Your coming with us!" He stated.

===

(OOC: I'll start the transformation after everyone posts.)

"How the hell could anyone possibly know about us?" Takumi said surprised about people knowing about the omnirangers not even 5 minutes after they landed in this world. "And who is Wakana?" Takumi asked as he walked up to one of the goons that decided to cut Toushi off.

"you're joking, right?" One of the goons said. "Well, whether you have an idiot in your group or not, we have strict orders to bring you people to Wakana. Now we could do this the easy way or the hard way."

Valerie began to weigh her options about what to do. Who was this Wakana woman? Who are these goons? Is she to be trusted? Will she help them or attempt to simply kill them all. In Valerie's mind there were way too many questions to be asked to follow their orders. "Guys, any ideas?" she spoke quietly to her teammates to keep the suited men from hearing. Her fingers were locked defensively around the Omni Scanner. Whatever happened, she was ready to fight her way out.