Lurker
Toushi's head felt as if it had been split open. The young man tried to remember what had happened, but every moment of consciousness he had felt as though someone jovially stomping on his head... While wearing soccer shoes. Eventually, the memories of the vaulter monster attacking couples flooded back into his mind. "I can't stay here... That creature is still out there..." The silver haired man thought as he tried to open his eyes. Finally, after after much struggling, Toushi was able force his eyes open and immediately he knew something was terribly wrong.

The sunny park in which the young man had tried to face off the monster was nowhere in sight. Instead he found himself laying face down next to a strange fountain at night. Looking around, the young man could see four more people also on the ground that were just coming to.

"Stand up..." A voice suddenly echoed through the surroundings surprising the silver haired man. Looking up, he saw a man wearing a red suit and with his face hidden behind an identically red helmet. "My name is AkaRed..." He presented himself with a deep and confident voice. "And I have gather you five here from different worlds in order to address the crisis at hand." The man announced.

"Crisis?" Toushi repeated in confusion.

AkaRed nodded. "You all must have notice the disappearance of the heroes that protected all of your worlds..." It was Toushi's turn to nod. "Duo to some mysterious and dark force, the Kamen Riders that fought against the evil that plagued in and everyone of your worlds disappeared at the same time, leaving all the parallel dimensions defenseless." The man continued. "I sensed happen all the way from my world and have come to help... However, the powers I posses are foreign to your worlds, so I can only relay on you to protect the innocent until we can find out the source of this tragedy." The dimensional traveled finally explained.

Bewildered eyes looked at AkaRed. "But... But... Why us...?!" Toushi asked.

"Because... You have been deemed worthy." AkaRed answered simply.

As if on cue, a light started to shine right before Toushi and the other four individuals. Not knowing what to do, the young man simply reached up to the glowing light in front of him. Immediately, the light receded, revealing a strange cellphone-like object that fell into Toushi's hand.

===

(OOC: The RPG is up. The first world will be W's and we'll be using Boukenger's powers.)

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Argh, My head..." Takumi said as he woke up and listened to Akared's explaination. "So, this is why Unidentified life form #4 was gone, then again, Kamen rider sounds much better. Count me in." Takumi Reached into the light and took out a phone similar to the one the other individual pulled out of the light.

"And since we're working together, Might as well introduce ourselves, the name is Takumi Minamoto. I look forward to fighting with you guys." Takumi said as he turned to the other members of the group.

Valerie burned from head to toe. It felt as if she had been struck by a magical bolt of lightning that seared her body. Oh. Oh wait. That's right... Valerie woke up remarkably quickly. However, it took a colossal effort for her body to begin to actually think "its time to stand up." Valerie was sure that the bolt of lightning knocked her down onto the pavement. She clenched her fist for a second, feeling gravel under her hand. That explained the feeling of stone underneath her. And that uneven feeling on her forehead.

Wait. Gravel? She wasn't on a gravel road. Last thing she remembered was walking back from a cinema with a bunch of people through a busy street in Tokyo. Okay, I have to actually get up. Groaning at the thought she forced as much strength as she could muster in to her right hand and slowly flipped around onto her back. As the brunette flipped over she saw a brief glimpses of a fountain. Valerie forced herself to stand up and look around. Glancing around she noticed four other people around. One woman, three men. The other woman hadn't gotten up but another of the guys had.

A man in a red mask was staring at the five people. After explainning the situation, Valerie reached her hand in the air and suddenly a silver phone appeared in her hand. Suddenly she no longer felt like she'd been through a walk cycle.

"Alright, if the world needs saving then lets do it. I'm Valerie Redgrave."

Last edited:
Possessor of the "Final Zero!"
His head was splitting and his body was numb, like he suffered from sleep paralysis. His vision blurred briefly then set itself, causing a strange surrounding to bleed into view. Almost immediately he vomited his lunch and quickly rushed to the fountain nearby to cleanse his tongue.

"Ugh, what the hell happened...I fought that monster headed freak and then I blacked out...feels more like I got knocked out. That douche must've had friends."

Jojo quickly took a look around to assess his situation. This was definitely not the alleyways, he knew that much already, but the surroundings, the architecture, even the air felt foreign.

It was then that he heard a deep, echoing voice ringing out behind him, and there he noticed four other people all coming too and a fifth being clad in a red suit, his face concealed behind a crimson mask. Jojo didn't know what to make of the man or where he was but he chose to remain quiet for now.

A brilliant light shone before Jojo and the four individuals. Each of the four reached their hand into the light and Jojo did the same; as he drew back his hand, in it was a black handset, a cell phone.

Somehow, this would be his chance. His chance to really be something. All the stories he had written, all of the training at the Sports Institute, this moment easily topped it.

"So those masked superheroes...the Kamen Riders...they're real? And now we're going to follow in their footsteps to save this world? I'm in. Name's Jonathan Nishidake, but you can call me 'Jojo' for short. Everyone does."

Mei felt a pain in her head like she’s never felt before. She didn’t know what was going on, she didn’t know where she was, she only remembered that white monster about to finish her off. She opened her eyes slowly, everything was bright around her, ‘Am I dead?’ She thought to herself. She didn’t think she was, she didn’t imagine this is how it’d be.

She looked up and saw a blurred figure with a helmet ‘Faiz?’ She opened her eyes wider and saw it wasn’t him, it was a man dressed in red with a red helmet, same sort of costume formula as Faiz though. She got up slowly to see four others with her. Either everyone was already up when she got up, or she was the last one to get up, either way it made her look bag.

She looked at AkaRed the whole time he explained the situation. His words replayed a few times in her head, she was fully getting used to the situation, though she still couldn’t believe what he said. ‘Faiz is….gone?’ Faiz was Mei’s hero, the reason she worked hard to get stronger, she couldn’t fully deal with the fact that he was gone yet.

Those thoughts left her mind as a bright light shone in front of her. At first she looked away because it was too bright, but then it felt..comforting. She reached out with both hands, then she felt something in them. When she pulled them back and looked at what it was, a cellphone. Mei, along with those other four, were meant to take the place of Faiz and the other kamen riders to protect people? For a moment she couldn’t accept the idea, but then she remembered everything she felt when Faiz saved her. She nodded her head and poke up fo the first time. “I, Mei Shizuka, will help too.â€

Lurker
AkaRed nodded as the five people in front of him accepted the OmniScanner. "From now on..." The masked individual suddenly said as he extended his closed fist forward. "The five of you shall be known as the Dimensional Sentai, Omniranger!" He announced before opening his palm, revealing another sphere of light inside of it.

Immediately, the light separated into five spheres, all of different colors. The red, blue, black, yellow, and pink spheres each then shot towards one the newly christened Ominranger.

Toushi caught the red one with his free hand just as it came towards him. Looking down as the red light receded, the silver haired man could see a small, completely red figure with a large number '1' engraved on its front and what appeared to be a key on its back.

"These are your RangerKeys, they were the ones that chose you." AkaRed revealed. "They will bestow you with the powers of my world as you travel through the different dimensions."

The last set of words alerted Toushi. "Excuse me... Did you say travel through different dimensions?" He questioned. The masked man nodded before pointing up. A gasp escaped Toushi as he saw several Earths floating in the night sky.

"I will take you to the first world..." AkaRed informed. "Another portal will open as soon as you stabilize the situation there."

Toushi was about to ask the masked man to explain himself, but he lost all of his words the moment one of the Earths started to descent upon them. As it approached, the sphere suddenly dissolved into a large grey wall and continue falling on top of Toushi and the others. The silver haired man brought his arms up to cover his head and closed his yes, bracing for the impact of the wall crashing down on him.

After a couple of minutes without feeling anything, Toushi opened his eyes and what surprised yet again. He, and the other four, were in a completely different place. The sun was up again as Toushi look at his surroundings, not recognizing the windy city he was in. Sensing something in his hand, the young man look down just in time to see the RangerKey glow before changing. The 1 being replaced by a white strip that ran through the middle of the body, and a black visor appeared across its helmet.

Toushi looked at his new companions. "I guess we're a team now..." He commented. "My name is Toushi... Oumono Toushi."

===

(OOC: This is set after episode 40 of W, after the ClaydollXtreme debut. Check the discussion thread to see at which point the other worlds will take place.)

Valerie snatched up her own yellow key from the air and toyed around with it. However, she dropped the key entirely upon the mention that their mission would involve moving through dimensions. Other dimensions? No, no thats not possible. There is only one dimension, of course there is. How can there be other alien planets Valerie though as she knelt down to pick up her key. But then again there should be no Kamen Riders should there? And no alien insects who can shapeshift. Yeah, I guess I need to accept it.

Valerie stared, widened eyed at the many shining earths in the sky above her. Valerie examined her key for a moment, noting the large 4 engraved in it. I did want to be a hero. I wanted to help people and save lives. This is just the way I do it. Omni 4. Alright then, I am Omni 4. As the earth crashed down around her, metaphorically and literally, she closed her eyes and clasped her key firmly in her hand, as if needing to guard it with her life.

Valerie could feel a strong wind blowing through the air and could hear the sounds of civilization in the distance. Valerie opened her eyes and saw that she was in a small town with her new comrades. Wind towers stood up around her, their blades picking up the cool midday breeze. Her Omni 4 key glowed momentarily before gaining white stripes, silver cuffs, and a visor. She flipped the legs up through a secret button and revealed the teeth of the key, as well as a symbol that resembled an accelerometer. Valerie closed the key and pocketed it. Valerie turned towards Toushi and looked at him in confused compliance. "So what now?"

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
(Could have got posted this morning if it weren't for that hacker)

Takumi stood in Awe as he saw a ton of other Earths floating around in space and as Akared took the group to another world.

"Oh my god, that was almost as awesome as winning against a tough guy in a street-fight." Takumi said enthusiastically, then instantly thought that the other people in the group would get the wrong idea and think he was a petty crook that frequently used his street fighting skills for his own personal gain, he had to recover from that little mistake. "Yes you heard me right i am a street fighter, BUT, i fight to help the innocent, not for my own gain. I may be a street fighter but i can be a nice guy."

the ranger key in Takumi's hand started to change into a blue figure with a white stripe and a black visor.

Last edited:
He examined the item for a long while. This was the key, quite literally and metaphorically, to his destiny. The figurine that comprised the top of the key resembled somewhat of an off-shoot of what he heard a Kamen Rider looked like.
It was black with silver stripes as well as its visor, white gloves, and a numeral "3" that disappeared into a silver line that streaked down its middle.

"Omniranger..." He overheard Aka-Red speaking to the silver-headed guy...Toushi, was it? It seemed like Aka-Red was designating him as the leader. Jojo began to approach him to shake hands when he saw Toushi rear into a defensive curl, prompting him to look upwards. A large sphere dissolved into a huge grey wall that moved to crush him and his companions. Reflexively, Jojo curled into a ball as well.

What happened next was completely unprecedented. Not only was there no impact, pain, or death, but they switched locations again. "I guess this is what he meant by traveling through Dimensions. I'd wish he'd give us a warning before we go Quantum Tunneling." Jojo remarked under his breath.

The windy city they now stood in was still and quiet. Jojo didn't like the deathly silence so he went to confer with the others.

"...guess we're a team now...My name is Toushi... Oumono Toushi."

"Jojo Nishidake. Or Omniranger 3, Black."

"Oh my god, that was almost as awesome as winning against a tough guy in a street-fight." This comment caused Jojo to turn his head inquisitively. ""Yes, you heard me right; I am a street fighter." Takumi stated. To further elucidate his point he continued: "BUT, I fight to help the innocent; I don't fight for personal gain. I may look like I'm rough and ready, but i can be a nice guy."

Jojo shook Takumi's hand. "Jojo Nishidake. I'm an old-boy myself!"

The title of "Old boy" was well known among the street fighting circuit; it meant that Jojo was considered a veteran fighter. This caused Takumi to gasp in surprise.

"Yep, that's right. And I'd like to spar with you someday...if you don't mind."

(Sorry about that; I got a little wrapped up in the story. I hope that's alright.)