Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys (series 7 / season 8) Discussion

Episode summaries for 65 - 68 from rainmon.

65. Tagiru turns soft? Gumdaramon is in big trouble!: Tagiru and Gumdramon witness their burning passioned gym teacher and the Athlete club members suddenly lost their aspiration. Tagiru suspects this is Digimon's doing, and plans to hunt this Digimon, but his aspiration also gets taken away by FlareWizardmon who's behind this.

I'm outraged. FlaWizardmon turned Tagiru into a lazy Occupy Wall Street 99% bum! FIGHT ON TAGIRU, SO YOU WOULD BE A 1% SUPERSTAR!

/Kidding

66. Delicious? Disgusting? Digimon, Ramen Showdown!: Tagiru's classmate: Masaru's family runs a Ramen House, until neighbour rival store caused them slowly losing business. Masaru's father who's stress out about the crists of closing the store, he meets Ogamon and Fugamon who encourages him to try his hardest to make Ramen.

For some reason, I think this is going to be a adorable episode. Who knows if Ogamon and Fugamon have hearts of gold or are secretly EBIL all along, but this will be an entertaining episode.

67. The World Trip for Children only! The Digimon Train of Dream: Tagiru's classmate Kiichi, who loves Railroads, meets Locomon in Digi-Quartz. Kiichi becomes friends with Locomon, and let other children to ride on Locomon and travel around the world.

Kiichi: Oh yeah! Well I have a TRAIN that can take me all over the world! Now you better do what I say Mom and Dad, or I'm running away to AFGHANISTAN!

68. Gather Hunters! Digimon Competition in the Southern Island!: In order to collect more Digimon than Taiki, Tagiru tries his hardest to Hunt Digimon. The Watchmaker appears in front of Tagiru.

The old man gives an event invitation to Tagiru, which will be super helpful to him to hunt more Digimon. The hunters who solved the mystery/puzzle on the invitation gathers in Guam Island.

People over at With the Will are already speculating this will be a World Tour thing. I have doubts about that, but if so, DON'T FORGET ABOUT SOUTH AMERICA AND AFRICA THIS TIME, TOEI!

Also, anyone else kinda shipping Nene/Tagiru after last week's episode? They seemed to hit it off rather well.

Edit: Episode 65 commentary!

[HIDE]- Oh, the stinger has been moved before the opening.

- Compared to previous episodes, Tagiru and Mami were almost civil to each other.

- Good thing the school was too lazy to apparently call health officials over the exhaustion epidemic.

- Oh noes, FlaWizardmon has stolen Tagiru's sugar high personality!

- Whose in charge of the Digital World while Shoutmon is away, anyway?

- Apparently people whose energy FlaWizardmon suck also act drunk.

- Oh noes, it's everywhere. Healthcare officals not effected, please notice!

- Just Super Evolve and curbstomp him, already! He's causing the Koto ward to collapse!

- Good thing Gumdramon inherited Shoutmon's super strength.

- Haven't seen Shoutmon and Damemon evolution sequences in a while.

- Gumdramon to the headbutting rescue!

- Gumdramon apparently plans to let himself be abused to get Tagiru's drive back.

- A bit more energy in Tagiru's voice.

- Taiki's in "Let the student learn" mode.

- It works!

- FlaWizardmon loves to scream.

- I should have seen Tagiru would have to deal with the gym teacher by the episode's end.

- FlaWizardmon + Wisemon = some FlaWizarmon modification in front of a manga?

- Digimon Ramen Contest[/HIDE]

Last edited:
This name thing is bugging me again. JetMervamon but still Xross Up Arresterdramon? How hard was it for the writer to come up with "Jet Arresterdramon", "Sago Arresterdramon", etc? >.>

It's so inconsistent. They used Xros Up Shoutmon when Shoutmon Digixrossed with Dorulumon instead Shoutmon+Dorulu Cannon but later still use Shoutmon X4 and JetMervamon name. Well, one could argue it's because X4 is Taiki's main DigiXrossed Digimon while JetMervamon is Nene's though. But why the hell they still use 'original' name on the Digimon Corner? :redface2:
I think you're forgetting that it was Omegashoutmon + Dorulumon. Not just shoutmon + dorulumon.

So I was thinking...When a Digimon dies in the Digital World, their data returns to the Code Crown. Well what happens when they die in the Human World? Yeah, I know during the Bagramon battle, the data probably went into the Code Crown since the Code Crown was in the Human World at that time. But what happened to Omegamon and Tactimon, who died in the Human World?

The Meteor has landed
So I was thinking...When a Digimon dies in the Digital World, their data returns to the Code Crown. Well what happens when they die in the Human World? Yeah, I know during the Bagramon battle, the data probably went into the Code Crown since the Code Crown was in the Human World at that time. But what happened to Omegamon and Tactimon, who died in the Human World?

Well, Omegamon didn't really died, he just had his data combined with the Code Crown to help Shoutmon DigiXros with all of the Digimon.

As for Tactimon, we saw his sword slowly being transfer into data, meaning that his data could be still reforming in between worlds.

Hey! That could be a plot point later in the Time Hunter show!

Lurker
68. Gather Hunters! Digimon Competition in the Southern Island!: In order to collect more Digimon than Taiki, Tagiru tries his hardest to Hunt Digimon. The Watchmaker appears in front of Tagiru.

The old man gives an event invitation to Tagiru, which will be super helpful to him to hunt more Digimon. The hunters who solved the mystery/puzzle on the invitation gathers in Guam Island.

So... Is this suppose to be the plot finally starting?