Status
Not open for further replies.
Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
huh. I should really finish savers now that a new 1 is about to come out

Banned
I'm very, very excited about this new Digimon 6! :anime:

Looking forward to watch subbed episodes coming out later this year! I can't believe that it's very possible that we may be seeing first-ever Digimon-Gattai ever! :D

Oh, yes! It's about time that they starting to working on this new series! I'll be ready! :169:

Fighting For Justice
I can't freaking wait!. Savers was ok, but kind of a downer at some points.

According to the translators at With The Will, the series will be called New Digital Monster.

Banned
I can't freaking wait!. Savers was ok, but kind of a downer at some points.

According to the translators at With The Will, the series will be called New Digital Monster.

SAY WHAT! :O_O:

And I want to thank you for that link, from what I read upon "With The Will," Disney has no longer hold the rights to those five previous digimon season, now I'm freaking exciting about it!!! :anime:

Kamen Rider Meta
I hope we get some awesome music as we usually do.

I also pray for JAM Project.

i just read the title while hang up around and i thought it is a joke or one of the fans science fiction story about new season,but its turn out to be a dream come true :buttrock: a new digimon season :buttrock:
i’m very excited and can’t wait to watch it even though i did not like the idea of gattai digimons that looks like a megazord :redface2:,
as for music IMO always digimon gets the best music for this reason i have no doubt that’ll be good as well

Mad Skillz
I hope we get some awesome music as we usually do.

I also pray for JAM Project.

Toei tends to stick with Columbia for Digimon music.

Though I'm gonna guess we're getting at least one Wada Kouji song out of this, an AiM one would be neat too.

PARTY HARD
I dunno AiM. I don't think AiM was in every season (Season 5, I think...), but Wada Kouji HAS to be the musician for Digimon. He's made EVERY to MOST theme songs of Digimon!

Though his best will always be Butter-fly!

Nice post!!
Hey, they're using something that more closely resembles the original Digimon art styles. Good, using generic anime art for Savers made it all feel more... generic, especially since the monsters were still drawn in the old style.

I will cautiously look forward to this and try not to be depressed that Digimon is now old enough to merit a "new" tag in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.