The Meteor has landed
Thanks for that, Analyzer. I'm looking forward for future episodes. First-half of the sixth series almost over. Won't there be a new opening for Second-half?

wat about Op with the new beginning?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRKUZjBm1WA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - Digimon Xros Wars - New Opening [HD][/ame]

Don't see one list on Anime News Network. I guess if there is one, it would come much later. After all, it would be a waste to use the updated opening for only a handful of episodes.

Banned
Well..it won't be long before shoutmon evolved, right?

@ Savior Den-o; I saw the new op with the new beginning, I really loved it. :thumbs:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
*posting to get subscribed.* :buttrock:

Maybe a special Xros evolution for Shoutmon in Digimon Story Super Xros Wars.

Shoutmon X3GM in Blue Version
c20110131digimon01cs1w1.jpg

Shoutmon X3SD in Red Version
c20110131digimon03cs1w1.jpg

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/340/340844/

GM is X3 and Greymon and mailbirdramon, SD is X3 and skullknightmon and deadlyaxemon.

we have an episode 25 synopsis:

Taiki and others are arriving in Prims Zone where the ground with multiple levels of huge Light disks. Rival Kiriha and Evil Empire Bagra Army's officer Blastmon are having fierice battle.However, Prims Zone's ground is getting weaker due to the impact. If Kiriha and others continuie to battle like this, the whole zone is going to collaps. On the other hand, Taiki wants to stop Prims Zone from collapsing, they went to stop Kiriha and Blastmon's battle. Shoutmon X4K helps Kiriha to finish the battle as early as possible. But the ground starts to go down! Blastmon, Shoutmon. Greymon, Mailbirdramon fall down to the lowest level of the Zone. Both team missing target to attackm Bagra Army brings out new troop Valvemon and start to attack fiecely, everyone is struggling...

Thanks to rainmon.