PARTY HARD
Surprisingly, the last Digimon Xros Wars thread reached over 3k. So I decided to make a new thread...y'know, just in case the old one locks down. To those new to the Digimon Xros Wars phase, here's what you need to know:

Subbers
We have three sub groups working on this. You get to choose.
Ryuu-Rogue - A fan favorite. Everyone uses Ryuu-Rogue. They get out good subs, but at somewhat a slow pace. They seem to favor the Inazuma series more, IMO. As of this post, they have only released episode 22, currently working on episode 23. Keep an eye out for this.
vale - If you prefer release time over quantity, we'd recommend this guy. There will be some mistakes if you're picky, but if you don't mind them at all and can easily tell what they're saying, then go ahead and watch from him. As of this post, he has released episode 24, this week's episode.
MADAOmon - Yeah, these guys have been stuck in a rut since...episodes 10 and 11 back in early December. They've been working on 12, but...damn, for real. Give them credit, though. Since Elitist Fags shut down, they never had RAWs for 16 and up since, so how they'll fare is beyond me. If you REALLY wanna go that extra mile, then...give them a shot. Or help them out.

Episode
The last episode to air since this post is 1/25, Episode 24. vale is currently up to date.

Note
Please, PLEASE for the sake of others, keep your spoilers for the newest episode in either [ HIDE ] tags or [ SPOILER ] tags (without the spaces in the brackets) UNTIL subs for that new episode are out. It's courtesy for those who wanna be here to talk about the series, but not talk about the spoilers if they haven't watched the RAW yet.

Click here to go to the old thread.

Episodes
These lead to download threads made in HJU.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10/11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15 - Thread made by HJU member ryatwo
Episode 16 and 17 - Not a special
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Meta
I like how we made this thread exactly when we're halfway through the season.

Mad Skillz
At least we'll know what was discussed in the other thread then. :p

Random question: Have there been any rumors of a movie? The Savers one was double billed with one of the PreCure shows, so it would be interesting to see that happen again.

The Meteor has landed
No Aoi but, if there is gonna be a movie I want it to be like Digimon Adventure
s 2nd movie, like the aftemath of Xros Wars

PARTY HARD
Every Digimon season had its own movie. One or two of them.

Adventure:
Adventure, the Movie (How Taichi and Hikari first met Koromon)
Our War Game! (The famous Diaboromon and Omegamon movie) - Occurs after the series

Adventure 02:
Hurricane Touchdown/Landing!!/Transcendant Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals (the second half of the US' version of the Digimon Movie)
Revenge of Diaboromon/Diablomon's Counterattack (The not-so-famous Diaboromon movie) - Occurs after the series

Tamers:
Battle of Adventurers/The Adventurer's Battle (Dubbed later than it should've been)
Runaway Locomon/The Runaway Digimon Express (Rika's English voice actor ALSO sings in this one! <3) - Occurs after the series AND audio CD Dramas (which was pretty cool)

Frontier:
Island of Lost Digimon/Revival of the Ancient Digimon!! (Another movie that wasn't dubbed soon enough...)

Savers:
Ultimate Power! Activate Burst Mode!! (Never watched this movie yet...)
Savers 3D: The Digital World in Imminent Danger! (Wait, this is a legit movie?!)

Other:
Digital Monster X-Evolution (This was an OK movie...)
Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix! (This has LITTLE to do with Adventure....SERIOUSLY)

I'm sure Xros Wars will get theirs, too. Somehow out of continuity. Or if anything...after continuity. =3 Those are the awesome movies. Too bad Frontier broke that combo. Stupid Frontier...

Kamen Rider Meta
Something is telling me that Xros Wars' movie is going to come after the series like Decade. I don't know why

Mad Skillz
That would be pretty cool. I'd love it if we get a seventh series right after and maybe start a new pattern of releasing the previous series' movie around the time the next series starts.

Banned
That would be pretty cool. I'd love it if we get a seventh series right after and maybe start a new pattern of releasing the previous series' movie around the time the next series starts.

I got a funny feeling that we won't be seeing another digimon's seventh series for another three to four years down the road.

Banned
Thanks for that, Analyzer. I'm looking forward for future episodes. First-half of the sixth series almost over. Won't there be a new opening for Second-half?