[CASTING CALLS] ~Digimon~ ♠♦♣♥Royal Chaos♥♣♦♠

Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
Digimon3.png

Digiworld Story
Since the dawn of the first computer, the Digital World existed. Within a century, the 'DigiWorld' grew to be as large and complex as our own. The world became filled with sentiant beings known as Digimon.

Life was peaceful. However not for long.

Like our world, the Digiworld had its fair share of evil. It was not long before a dark power rose, bringing with it much pain and terror amongst the rest of the Digimon. Using its dark magic, it sealed the Soverign Digimon, four great sages that help keep the DigiWorld stable.

As their last act, The Soverign chose five Mega Level Digimon and granted them the power of the Crests. They were chosen to find five human children to aid them in releasing the Digital World from evil's grasp.

Sadly, it wasn't long before the Chosen Digimon were defeated by the evil. Their Crests were stripped from there DigiCores and they were sent spiraling through a Digital Portal as DigiTama.

Now their only hope is to make it to the Human World

Earth Story
As the Chosen Digimon, stripped of there power and reduced to DigiTama, spun through the dimensional rifts, one egg was seperated from the rest. It arrived three months before the others did (due to the time lag between the worlds)

A secret group aquired the DigiTama and its DigiRouser and began researching it, developing two crude DigiRousers from what they learned.

While the group waits for the remaining DigiRousers to arrive, they take care of the bio-emerging Digimon that enter their world.

But what are their true intentions?

Digimon
Royal Chaos

-----

Rules

-Respect HJU's TOS-
-No God-modding, Power Playing, etc.-
-Do not kill another player unless permission is given-
-The chosen children are ages between 13-17 years of age.-
-Digimon can be played as seperate characters, but digivolution can only go up one level.-
-This is a literate RP. When asking to play a role, an RP sample is asked for-
-When submitting your Profile as a Chosen, entitle the PM [Lightning]-
-When submitting your Profile for a Digimon, PM with [Sonic]-
-I have the right to deny anything and everything that you may try to do in this RP. I also have the right to deny applications.-
-I can and will add more rules-
-Do not post until accepted-
-Keep OOC to a minimum.-
-No X-Antibody Digimon-
-Add an RP Sample to the profile-
-No fake Digimon-
-Not everyone gets to wear goggles. There's no real leader.-
-Any Sprite Work is probably done by me. You have no rights to them other than this RP-
-DigiCore cards can only be used if the card is one level or less than your Digimon (i.e. Rookies can use up to Champion level cards)-
-You cannot use Xros digimon-​

[align=center]Profile Forums[/align]

Chosen Profile
[color=Insert Color]The Chosen Child of [Insert Crest][/color]
  • Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Clothing:
    Accessories:
    Image:
My Partner
  • Digimon Name:
    Attribute:
    Apperance
    - In-Training:
    - Rookie:
    - Champion:
    - Ultimate:
    - Mega:[/size]

My Story
  • Personality:
    Biography:

Joker Group
[color=Insert Color]Joker
  • Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Clothing:
    Accessories:
    Image:
My Partner
  • Digimon Name:
    Attribute:
    Apperance
    - In-Training:
    - Rookie:
    - Champion:
    - Ultimate:
    - Mega:[/size]
My Story
  • Personality:
    Biography:

Digimon of [Insert Side - Good or Evil]Digimon Name:
Attribute:
Level:
Personality:
Digivolution: (Currently only one level above)

Last edited:
Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
Digimon Termanology

DigiCore: A key component of a Digimon, alongside data. It acts as a kernel that manages all the individual processes of a Digimon

Shinka: The process by which Digimon grow and develop. (Digivolve)

DigiTama: DigiTama are the source of all Digimon. All Digimon are born from DigiTama.

DigiRouser: The Digivice of this RP. They are the connectoin between Digimon and Human. The DigiRouser allows the digimon to evolve and access other digimon's abilities through the use of cards. (See Next Term)
  • - Wild DigiRousers, which belong to the Jokers, cannot access Core Data stored in the core cards. Instead the cards are sent back to headquarters

DigiCore Cards: With the use of the DigiRouser and Core Card, a human can capture the Core Data of a defeated digimon and seal it within the card. DigiCore cards allow a digidestine's partener to access an ability of the defeated digimon, depending on which attack is sealed. The defeated digimon returns to a digitama and returns to the digital world after its core data is extracted. After use of the card, the data is used up and the card returns to normal.

Digivolution Cards: Along with the DigiCore cards, there is a single Digivolution Card. This allows a digimon to have access to his higher forms at any point in time - as long as the digimon has enough energy.

DigiRouzerz.png

These mysterious devices allow the chosen to tap into the power of the Digi Cards to augment their digimon partner's ability

DigiRouser

Cards.png

Crest Cards

Before the Chosen Digimon arrived, they were once Royal Warriors under the Soverign's command. When they were stripped of their powers, their Royal Code was converted into cards. These cards are under Astamon's possesion.

DigiCoreDigiCards.png

DigiCore Cards and Digivolve Cards

WildRouzers2-1.png

Wild DigiRousers
These Rousers belong to the Joker Group

FauxCards.png

Faux Cards
These fake cards were created alongside the Wild Rousers. The one on the left forces a digivolution, while the one on the right captures Digimon Cores

©SuperOniBlue: All art you see above is my property. I made it and you cannot use it​

Last edited:
Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
Spade.png

SuperOniBlue is:
The Chosen Child of Spades
  • Name:
    Height: 152cm
    Weight: 85lbs
    Hair Color: Pink (But dyes on regular occasion)
    Eye Color: Blue
    Clothing: Besides her school uniforms, the few clothes she has consist of shirts, vests, and jeans - two of each.
    Accessories: Hiyori likes to change the smallest details. She wears different color hair clips, bracelets, etc. However the one thing she always wears is her gold locket.
    Image:
    Hiyo.png

My Partner

My Story
  • Personality: Hiyori is an assertive girl with a stubborn attitude. She never gives up and has an overall spunky personality. She’s into video games and loves the arcade. Hiyori will never give up and will never let other people see her weaknesses.
    She is a very mysterious girl who doesn't like to talk about her past. She has many days where she just doesn't want to talk to people at all. (Usually when something is REALLY bothering her)
    Biography: Hiyori is a street girl. There's not much about her past she talks about. She arrived in the city the same day as the four lights came down. She claims that she had been following Dracomon in order to find the DigiRouzers.

Diamond-2.png

Santaskid is:
The Chosen Child of Diamonds
  • Name: Mizuki Kaoru
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 125lbs
    Hair Color: Silver/white
    Eye Color: Brown
    Clothing: When not in her school uniform, she wears short sleeved shirts, with colored jackets, and a skirt, usually matching the jacket color.
    Accessories: As far as accessorizing goes, rings, necklaces are her thing. Her favorite accessory however is one she received from her mother, before she had passed away, A necklace that holds her birthstone.
    Image:
    712483.jpg

My Partner

My Story

• Personality: Kaoru is a genki girl, that's right she's genki. She's the type that tries her best to be friends to everyone she meets, always bubbly many find her to be, welll rather annoying. Kaoru enjoys spending her time at the mall looking cute new clothes. Though when she's not at the mall she can be rather hard to find, cause she's always trying to keep busy with something.

Though normally bubbly if someone, or something, hurts anyone she deems as a friend, well then she can get rather crazy. Hurting her friends is one thing people should avoid, cause that brings out Kaoru's mean side. The mean side intrigues Gazimon, for he can be somewhat feral at times as well.

Biography: Kaoru is a well off person. Born into a family of decent standing, her mother was a politician, and her father a doctor. However when she was 12 her mother fell ill, and passed away, giving Kaoru a neclkace to remember that she'll always be with her. She's not rich, nor poor, she's allowed 2-3 new outfits a month, doesn't stop her from looking at more though.

When the lights fell she was on her way out of the mall, intrigued by them she just had to investigate.

Club.png

Demetrivamp is:
The Chosen Child of Clubs

• Name: Kengo Heiwajima
    Height: 5’7
    Weight: 130lbs
    Hair Color: Silver
    Eye Color: Black
    Clothing: Wears blue jeans with a chain wallet, converse sneakers, a red t-shirt with a white button up.
    Accessories: A necklace with a cross on it.
    Image:
    ClubChara.png

My Partner

My Story
Personality: Kengo is a very energetic character, always in the mood to challenge anybody, and is always willing to take a dare. This energetic nature also causes Kengo to be kind of a hot head, always willing to run into a fight without even knowing the enemy’s strength. Kengo is just all around very childish and immature for his age.

Biography: Ever since Kengo was a young child, he has always been viewed as a troublemaker. While other kids would study in class, quietly by themselves, Kengo would lean back in his chair with his books just daring the chair to stay up so he wouldn’t fall over. While being diagnosed with A.D.H.D. Kengo honestly just feels like he is being a kid and doesn’t need some medical disorder slapped on his record.
While riding around on his bike, after dark Kengo saw a flashing light that came down from the sky, and he began to go as fast as possible in that direction, hoping he could see what the light was about.

Hearts.png

Galaxian is:
The Chosen Child of Hearts
  • Name: Setsuna Eishi
    Height: 172cm
    Weight: 145lbs
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Blue/Grey
    Clothing: Boys' High School uniform, Soccer Team jacket and sweatpants, or hooded jackets and long pants.
    Accessories: Eishi is almost never seen without his gray beanie to the point that even the teacher have given up their attempts of getting him to take it off. He has carries his iPad everywhere, even to soccer practice.
    Image:
    render_kazu3.png

My Partner

My Story
  • Personality: Eishi is very laidback and has an introspective demeanor, which makes him appear shy and meek to others, and assessment that is reinforced by his non-confrontational attitude. Because of those aspects of his personality, Eishi is a very easy person to be drag along my others with a more impulsive and imposing personalities.
    Biography: Ever since Eishi was young, he excelled in his studies, causing his family to push him further and further along a scholar path, which prevented from often playing with other children and ended forging Eishi's introspective personality. By the time Eishi got to High School, the student counselor, out of concern, convinced him to try out for one of the sports teams. Because of his sharp observing skills, Eishi was picked as a goalie for the school's soccer team, however since his physical abilities are not up to par, he was made into the substitute goalie.
    One day, after soccer practice, as Eishi was walking home he saw a strange light fall into the city. The next day, Eishi researched all he could on the internet about sightings of the strange light, and was able to track it down to the back-lot of an old tech store he used to go.

---
BlackJoker2.png

GrandOniSavage is:
Black Joker
  • Name: Kodomo Kizoku
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 135lbs
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Green/Grey
    Clothing: Kizoku prefers long sleeve shirts and various different kinds of pants. His clothes are always designer in someway, but heavily altered by his own needle and thread.
    Accessories: He's often wearing designer glasses
Image:
Kizoku-1.png

My Partner

My Story
  • Personality: Kizoku hold himself in high regard above others - coming from wealth. While he secretly struggles to live, he is always trying hard to keep a cool attitude, either to impress or completly ignore.
    He believes he is stronger than most.
    Biography: Kizoku comes from an extremly wealthy family. However Kizoku has long been cut off from his parents wealth, and has been forced to work for Joker to pay off various debts he has gotten himself into.

He's come to enjoy his duty as an 'exterminator' - and has even come to like Flamon over time. His actions lately have shown that he sees his job as more of a game then anything else.

Last edited:
Lurker
This looks interesting. I'm a big fan of Digimon and Digimon RPGs, so I'll probably try submitting a bio later.

Though you actually picked the two Digimon that I would have wanted to use :sweat: :laugh:

In Justice, We Trust!
I might be interested in joining, but if I wanted to use saaaaay Shoutmon, could I still use Digixross, or would his forms be considered Digivolotions?

Lurker
I might be interested in joining, but if I wanted to use saaaaay Shoutmon, could I still use Digixross, or would his forms be considered Digivolotions?

Hey DK the last rule is you can't use Xros Digimon, so I think that answers your question.

Lurker
If I had a Digivolution line involving V-mon, is there a way that he can, at some point, become Magnamon? Perhaps with a special DigiCore card?

Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
Holding out foe Deme's profile

If he drops out, then I have one or two profiles to read through

Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
OKAY!

We have our four Chosen, and 1 of the 2 Jokers (Unless Galaxian takes it)

For now, I'm only accepting rogue digimon characters until we reach a point where I can open three more Chosen spots - The Aces (LOL BLADE!)

I will have the first Game Post up soon. Then we can RP!