wasn't hibiki not supposed to be a rider season at first?

Originally no, until the execs told them to make it a KR show for marketing reasons. However the problems started during it's second half. Which is why Hosokawa would never reprise his role, especially after the mess that was made during the filming of the final battle. And who can blame him.

Eye See You
Again...

Was it NOT explained in Decade why the Riders were played by different actors/characters... The worlds colliding/combining was changing everything around. I still don't get why people don't accept this.

Again...

Was it NOT explained in Decade why the Riders were played by different actors/characters... The worlds colliding/combining was changing everything around. I still don't get why people don't accept this.

Decade has awesome ideas, but the execution is absolute trash. DC's Crisis is better.

Kuuguitar
Nah, FK, it's the fans crying Ruined FOREVER as usual.

Of course, I still think Decade has issues with the writing staff, but otherwise...

Again...

As I mentioned, some people can never accept the idea that someone else being the Riders that we know, even though we've seen the possibility of it. For example the Kabuto Zecter could have chose someone else instead of Tendou.

Eye See You
As I mentioned, some people can never accept the idea that someone else being the Riders that we know, even though we've seen the possibility of it.

Which is just stupid.

I guess Adam West fans went rioting when Michael Keaton became Batman.