What is love? Baby don't hurt me
You guys shouldn't compare him to Godai because its unfair on Onodera's part. The guy was written to be a supporting character and not a the main star of the show. As others have said he was best written in episodes 2 and 3 because primarily its HIS arc and he IS the star on the arc. If he was written the same way as Godai was then he'd overshadow Tsukasa in an instant and the show would have been Kamen Rider Kuuga...also starring decade.

true, soooo true.

Kuuguitar
You guys shouldn't compare him to Godai because its unfair on Onodera's part. The guy was written to be a supporting character and not a the main star of the show. As others have said he was best written in episodes 2 and 3 because primarily its HIS arc and he IS the star on the arc. If he was written the same way as Godai was then he'd overshadow Tsukasa in an instant and the show would have been Kamen Rider Kuuga...also starring decade.

Exactly.

Lurker
Kamen Rider Kuuga...also starring decade.

I think I would have preferred to watch that show instead. I like how over in the Kuuga thread, everybody is gushing over how Kuuga ended without explaining everything because real life is mysterious like that.

Now that I think of it, same thing happened in Decade essentially, except they're called plotholes now because poor execution really screws ambitious concepts up.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I didnt really have a problem with Onodera. I just wished he fought more. Oh,and made his poses better.

The tone of the show was much different than the original Kuuga, so we wouldnt really know how Onodera would be if it was like the actual series too.:p

In Justice, We Trust!

I'm starting to think that this might also be the reasoning for not wanting to bring back too many of the original actors, because they didn't want to take the spot light off from Decade.

Onigiri Rider
I'm starting to think that this might also be the reasoning for not wanting to bring back too many of the original actors, because they didn't want to take the spot light off from Decade.

Cho Den-O and Decade is a living proof of that and they didn't even bring Takeru Sato back yet.

In Justice, We Trust!
Cho Den-O and Decade is a living proof of that and they didn't even bring Takeru Sato back yet.

Well...Chou Den-O I think is a bad example, because Decade didn't get all that much screen time in the film the spotlight was still on the Den-O crew. Besides I don't think it mattered to Toei if they got Takeru back or not, as long as they could get the Imagine voice actors...

Senshi no Hikari
this wst the new writers attempt to remake ICHIGO NIGO idea but with less of a reason

Then they should have done something ELSE. It was stupid to bring back the costumes, but not the worlds OR the actors. It wasn't ambitious--it was a slap in the face.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Then they should have done something ELSE. It was stupid to bring back the costumes, but not the worlds OR the actors. It wasn't ambitious--it was a slap in the face.

Yeah it was, It was a slap in the face to not see Onodera ride the Beatchaser, to not see Another Agito, to not see Hibiki Kuernai and Blade Jack form. Or Ichijo and Ozawa.

But it is unrealistic to expect so much. I think. I wish they included a bit more though