Did you get anything in the last Steam sale?

I didn't get a chance to get anything at all. I'm hoping that they do the whole Christmas-New Year's sale like the one they did last year. I think I managed to snag Hitman: Absolution during that sale. You can always bet that you'll find a good deal during any Steam sale.

I got a few games. The one I'm most happy about was Binding of Isaac which I got for $0.44. I think that's the cheapest I've ever gotten a game for. If they have Rebirth on sale I'll pick that up too.

I got the valve pack which had a 75% discount and was available for just 17$. I didn't own the games that were in that pack, so I decided it would be awesome if I get all of the games at one place. 17$ for a bunch of games also doesn't seem to much money, which is nice. So, did you get any games on the latest Steam sale?
Xbox live gold has a bunch of deals on the resident evil games, most of them are at least 50% off. I may buy one of them.

Right now I am considering getting Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I haven't bought a single game from the Christmas sale yet, but I might pick this one up. Sounds like a lot of fun and I've spent a lot of time playing 1.6 and Source, so I am guessing I'll enjoy it.

I got Anno 2070 and Shadow of Mordor. :D I'm still considering buying Brothers. I might, it's only $2. Possibly also Dark Souls II.

I got myself Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for $1.5 and BioShock: Triple Pack which was around $10. My brother bought a lot of stuff for himself, though. He bought 3DMark at $5, Shadow Warrior at $4, and Bully: Scholarship Edition at $3.74. Steam sales are a great time to get some games at great prices.

I actually wasn't able to get anything. Unfortunately, I had a lot of other things to pay for and buy that I didn't even bother looking at what's on sale. :(

I just think now that I most likely didn't want any of the games on sale though, to feel a bit better :p

For this last Christmas sale I did not buy a single thing. It has been a while since I completely skipped over a steam sale, but it is mostly due to being away for vacation.

There are few games that I am interested in enough to get when they arent on sale. During the 'Winter Sale' I picked up only a couple. Fight The Dragon is the one I am having the most fun with. Its a Dungeon Diver RPG game where the levels are pretty small. Once you finish you go back to the surface ala torchlight to sell your stuff.