Did you get anything in the last Steam sale?

I got the valve pack which had a 75% discount and was available for just 17$. I didn't own the games that were in that pack, so I decided it would be awesome if I get all of the games at one place. 17$ for a bunch of games also doesn't seem to much money, which is nice. So, did you get any games on the latest Steam sale?

Administrator
Staff member
I picked up lords of the fallen and the evil within when they went on sale the other day. Can't wait to dig in.

Administrator
Staff member
There are still sales going on. You can still get last year's assassin's creed cheap when I checked earlier. Shadow of mordor was still $38. South Park Stick of Truth is about $14 at the moment.

I snagged the Don't Starve + Reign of Giants 2 pack for me and my friend, as well as Deus Ex Human Revolution, E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, and DEFCON. I'm really looking forward to getting started with them.

I picked up Skyrim finally at the last sale. People had been telling me to play it for so long, so I got it for 7.50 and my oh my was it a great purchase. This game truly is phenomenal, I recommend it if you are looking for a good game.

am still considering to buy a few games. but im not sure just yet. The games i am interested in are on sale but they are not that cheap tbh. And they might be a lot cheaper if i wait for winter sale. But yeah i have untill tomorrow to decide if im going to buy anything.

Administrator
Staff member
I picked up Skyrim finally at the last sale. People had been telling me to play it for so long, so I got it for 7.50 and my oh my was it a great purchase. This game truly is phenomenal, I recommend it if you are looking for a good game.

You might like skyrimforums.org, then. They're a fun bunch of people.

I played it for a little bit on my PS3 awhile ago, but I kept getting slightly motion sick. I could only play for 20 min at a time. I'm going to try again.

Administrator
Staff member
am still considering to buy a few games. but im not sure just yet. The games i am interested in are on sale but they are not that cheap tbh. And they might be a lot cheaper if i wait for winter sale. But yeah i have untill tomorrow to decide if im going to buy anything.
I remember there being some really good deals just before 12/31 last year.

I also bought the Valve pack too and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Ever since I bought Valve pack, I've been playing CS:GO everyday. Help.