Did you get anything in the last Steam sale?

jurew2

I got the valve pack which had a 75% discount and was available for just 17$. I didn't own the games that were in that pack, so I decided it would be awesome if I get all of the games at one place. 17$ for a bunch of games also doesn't seem to much money, which is nice. So, did you get any games on the latest Steam sale?

EileenCruz

Administrator
Staff member
I picked up lords of the fallen and the evil within when they went on sale the other day. Can't wait to dig in.

EileenCruz

Administrator
Staff member
There are still sales going on. You can still get last year's assassin's creed cheap when I checked earlier. Shadow of mordor was still $38. South Park Stick of Truth is about $14 at the moment.

Black Spiderman

I snagged the Don't Starve + Reign of Giants 2 pack for me and my friend, as well as Deus Ex Human Revolution, E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, and DEFCON. I'm really looking forward to getting started with them.

JohnnyHopkins

I picked up Skyrim finally at the last sale. People had been telling me to play it for so long, so I got it for 7.50 and my oh my was it a great purchase. This game truly is phenomenal, I recommend it if you are looking for a good game.

Robbinho14

am still considering to buy a few games. but im not sure just yet. The games i am interested in are on sale but they are not that cheap tbh. And they might be a lot cheaper if i wait for winter sale. But yeah i have untill tomorrow to decide if im going to buy anything.

EileenCruz

Administrator
Staff member
I picked up Skyrim finally at the last sale. People had been telling me to play it for so long, so I got it for 7.50 and my oh my was it a great purchase. This game truly is phenomenal, I recommend it if you are looking for a good game.
You might like skyrimforums.org, then. They're a fun bunch of people.

I played it for a little bit on my PS3 awhile ago, but I kept getting slightly motion sick. I could only play for 20 min at a time. I'm going to try again.

EileenCruz

Administrator
Staff member
am still considering to buy a few games. but im not sure just yet. The games i am interested in are on sale but they are not that cheap tbh. And they might be a lot cheaper if i wait for winter sale. But yeah i have untill tomorrow to decide if im going to buy anything.
I remember there being some really good deals just before 12/31 last year.

niiro17

I also bought the Valve pack too and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Ever since I bought Valve pack, I've been playing CS:GO everyday. Help.

LitoLawless

I didn't get a chance to get anything at all. I'm hoping that they do the whole Christmas-New Year's sale like the one they did last year. I think I managed to snag Hitman: Absolution during that sale. You can always bet that you'll find a good deal during any Steam sale.

jessetonystark

I got a few games. The one I'm most happy about was Binding of Isaac which I got for $0.44. I think that's the cheapest I've ever gotten a game for. If they have Rebirth on sale I'll pick that up too.

Kamarsun1

I got the valve pack which had a 75% discount and was available for just 17$. I didn't own the games that were in that pack, so I decided it would be awesome if I get all of the games at one place. 17$ for a bunch of games also doesn't seem to much money, which is nice. So, did you get any games on the latest Steam sale?
Xbox live gold has a bunch of deals on the resident evil games, most of them are at least 50% off. I may buy one of them.

Catalyst64

Right now I am considering getting Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I haven't bought a single game from the Christmas sale yet, but I might pick this one up. Sounds like a lot of fun and I've spent a lot of time playing 1.6 and Source, so I am guessing I'll enjoy it.

Mika

I got Anno 2070 and Shadow of Mordor. :D I'm still considering buying Brothers. I might, it's only $2. Possibly also Dark Souls II.

MisterRay97

I got myself Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for $1.5 and BioShock: Triple Pack which was around $10. My brother bought a lot of stuff for himself, though. He bought 3DMark at $5, Shadow Warrior at $4, and Bully: Scholarship Edition at $3.74. Steam sales are a great time to get some games at great prices.

azrmacc

I actually wasn't able to get anything. Unfortunately, I had a lot of other things to pay for and buy that I didn't even bother looking at what's on sale. :(

I just think now that I most likely didn't want any of the games on sale though, to feel a bit better :p

JohnnyHopkins

For this last Christmas sale I did not buy a single thing. It has been a while since I completely skipped over a steam sale, but it is mostly due to being away for vacation.

Kittyworker

There are few games that I am interested in enough to get when they arent on sale. During the 'Winter Sale' I picked up only a couple. Fight The Dragon is the one I am having the most fun with. Its a Dungeon Diver RPG game where the levels are pretty small. Once you finish you go back to the surface ala torchlight to sell your stuff.