Budou though
i think i bought the color one a long time ago at a liquidation store. didn't buy games though. the system itself felt sturdy. i like the clicky joystick.

悪を断つ剣
I have a Neo Geo Pocket Color with one and the only game KOF R2. It was one of their late handheld's and came to an end. It's a pretty good handheld if you ask me. I think SNK is going to release a new handheld soon. It's packed with a lot of their games one machine. Can't remember the name though.

Actually back this time
^ I think it's called the Neo Geo X.

I've never owned a Neo Geo console, because they're too darned expensive (as are the games), but I absolutely love the King of Fighters series. They've put out a lot of collections of their games on other consoles, and I've enjoyed most of what I've played. I'd love to get get an MVS someday, once I've got my own place.

悪を断つ剣
I use to like the KOF series... but they have been rather disappointing since XI. Some of the classic titles that I still like & play is Garo: Mark of the Wolves and Capcom vs SNK 2. (Well, some SNK in it) I hope someday SNK will get around doing another Fatal Fury or collaborating with Capcom again to make Capcom vs SNK 3. And please... bring back Geese!

Lurker
I use to like the KOF series... but they have been rather disappointing since XI. Some of the classic titles that I still like & play is Garo: Mark of the Wolves and Capcom vs SNK 2. (Well, some SNK in it) I hope someday SNK will get around doing another Fatal Fury or collaborating with Capcom again to make Capcom vs SNK 3. And please... bring back Geese!

There's KOF XIII. Go play that. :)

悪を断つ剣
There's KOF XIII. Go play that. :)

While KOF XIII is a lot better then the previous versions, but I got bored of it very soon.....:p Like I said ever since XI, KOF had lost some of its elements that they use to have. It's not what it use to be anymore... Perhaps a different team working on the KOF title?

Banned
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvFuRvZaQLw"]Magician Lord - Stage 01 - YouTube[/ame]

I wanted one for that game. But I play it on my original Xbox now.

Actually back this time
Odin's beard! I'm so glad someone else is rocking on Magician Lord. That music for the first stage is so good.