Lurker
You guys remember the gray walls that come right the hell out of no where in Decade? The ones that bring people to random places? Did anyone, staff or fan, ever give these a name, or at least a nickname?

I don't know, it just feels awkward to call them "gray walls" all the time, and I recall they had some sort of name. Miasma? Not sure, I think the Miasma was that thing that happened in Kuuga's world... I'm digressing.

I remember some people in Japanese boards calling them "aurora". There might be some official name if we look through the episode summaries in the Tv Asahi site for Decade...

Edit: It seems like the official name is "Aurora no Curtain" - so, translated "Curtain of Aurora" or "Aurora Curtain". I guess it's meant to be a reference to a curtain changing the scene in a theater, to go along with all the meta/self referential stuff that's in Decade's first few episodes.

Last edited:
I remember some people in Japanese boards calling them "aurora". There might be some official name if we look through the episode summaries in the Tv Asahi site for Decade...

Edit: It seems like the official name is "Aurora no Curtain" - so, translated "Curtain of Aurora" or "Aurora Curtain". I guess it's meant to be a reference to a curtain changing the scene in a theater, to go along with all the meta/self referential stuff that's in Decade's first few episodes.

that gave me thought about gackt's song

Lurker
I thought they were called Dimension Walls.
I personally called them the Wall of Shame since anything that came out of them and/or left with them seemed like a cop out to do something usually impossible and not explain it at all.

The Meteor has landed
Same here 145zzz, but I called them Dimensional Walls. Same thing I guess. :p

Also, did they ever explained how could Daiki and Narutaki could summon them at will?