The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
You're right. In this generation, kids have no clue what KR is. It's just that..I don't understand why tv networks doesn't want to take Kamen Rider on their block? Or perhaps they don't want to do it? Ever since people are going to compare Kamen Rider to Power Rangers.

Since you never heard the Cartoon Network thing, because I visited website four years ago and found the logo of Cartoon Network stamped on Kamen Rider.

Maybe I thought Cartoon Network had picked it up, but I was wrong. Instead, 4kids picked it up.....:redface2:

When a show goes to 4Kids,it`s officially DOA.

So, DekaThunder, in other words, you're telling me that Kamen Rider franchise's officially dead? Is that what you're telling me? :eyebrow:

Hmmm...no,I should have worded what I said a little better.Sorry about that:)

I do sincerly think Kamen Rider could work in the US.I hope it gets another shot at some point.It just has to be on the right network.

I think the Wang Brothers, Long, and the rest of the DK crew are willing and ready; it's a matter of when. As Mike Wang mentioned...he either wants to "Justiphi the Means" or "Walk the Path Heaven":laugh:

Then again, the team "Beginning and ending at a climax" or "Break the chains of destiny" would be fun too.

Banned
Hmmm...no,I should have worded what I said a little better.Sorry about that:)

I do sincerly think Kamen Rider could work in the US.I hope it gets another shot at some point.It just has to be on the right network.

Don't worry, you've worded just fine.

Well..I believe that NICK is the right network. Hell, Power Rangers has pulled and drawn in over two million viewers, at one time before, there was a increase in tv ratings, it was three million viewers.

I think NICK just might give it a another shot. We might finally going to have Super Hero Time here once again.

Don't worry, you've worded just fine.

Well..I believe that NICK is the right network. Hell, Power Rangers has pulled and drawn in over two million viewers, at one time before, there was a increase in tv ratings, it was three million viewers.

I think NICK just might give it a another shot. We might finally going to have Super Hero Time here once again.

You never know:)

Banned
No one watched it. Networks don't want to take a chance with a show that had such awful ratings. I admit I hated Dragon Knight, I think adapting Ryuki was stupid because they justed wanted more toys on the shelves, but I would like to see it given a second chance

I remember in one of the conventions Steve Wang basically said he would like to, but didn't have the money

Yeah "No one". So I guess all the people that did watch it are fake and ghosts?:anime: