I'm the new Century King!
I just finished watching Kamen Rider Den-o and The whole Hana is Airi daughter thing confused the hell out of me. Can someone please explain it to me?

A few months before the series started, Airi became pregnant by Sakurai. However, when ZeroLiner showed up and they learnt that their child would be the Singularity Point to allow that era to still exist, in order to protect the child Yuuto used the Zeronos cards to erase knowledge of himself and the child, so Kai wouldn't know to go after it, and began running around through time so Kai would think he should target him. In the timeline before Kai and Sakurai started messing around, Yuuto and Airi's daughter would grow up to be Hana.

The merging of previous timeline and the current one result in Hana becoming younger because her conception got pushed back.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Why did Shiratori Yuriko leave in real life again? Did she get sick or something?

The Meteor has landed
Why did Shiratori Yuriko leave in real life again? Did she get sick or something?

She had cancer(?) and got some time off to be treated, of course the producers thought it would take the rest of the series for her to be treated so they got Kohana to replace her.....even though Hana got better before the filming of the Finale IIRC

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I thought no one knew why Shiratori left?

Hana being Ryotaro's niece makes the ship tease awkward, but then we know Toei has no problem with incest (Tendou and Hiyori, Philip and Wakana, Maki, Ankh and Hina, need I go on)

Friendship and the Cosmos.
She had cancer(?) and got some time off to be treated, of course the producers thought it would take the rest of the series for her to be treated so they got Kohana to replace her.....even though Hana got better before the filming of the Finale IIRC
Cancer? Really? I really do not recall something of that magnitude every happening to Shiratori, but wow.