Demon Slayer: Swordsmith Village Arc Begins English Dub This Weekend

Administrator
<p>This happens to be a HUGE weekend for followers of prestige television. Succession, Barry, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel are ALL premiering their series finales at the same time. The streamers are gonna need some new buzzworthy shows when all this is through! Too bad they’d have to actually pay their writers for that to happen. There may not be any good American TV produced for a while. Guess there’s always anime.</p>

It is very bittersweet for me that demon slayer is closed to ending since the manga is finished and they refuse to add fillers.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
I cannot wait to see Mitsuri speaks English, I already finished this ark in Japanese but I am willing to rewatch again.

I think that this arc is superior to the Entertainment District arc. Longer, more violent battles, more lore, Upper moons, hashiras, and witnessing Nezuko getting immunity from the sun.

currently most watched anime series. Get a dub at least two months after the original airing. No matter how you look at it, it is completely and utterly ludicrous. A week following its Japanese debut, other anime has the possibility of being dubbed. Since most anime should be watched a week after each episode, I'm just going to watch the subtitles now because I'm tired of waiting. After enduring subtitles, English voice acting is now going to be available.

Blue Ranger Power
It's great to know that the English actors from the previous seasons are returning. They've done an amazing job bringing these characters to life. I'm also happy to hear that the dub will be available in multiple languages.The English dub has done a fantastic job so far, and I'm glad the same voice actors are returning. It's gonna be a nail-biting experience as the village faces a demon attack. Count me in!

The upcoming Swordsmith Village Arc in Demon Slayer has got me really excited. It's great to hear that the English dub will be premiering soon. The voice actors have done an incredible job in previous seasons, and I'm looking forward to seeing their talent shine once again. I can't wait to relive this Season in a language I understand.

A Cajun queen with finesse
It's fantastic news that the English dub will be available soon. The returning voice actors have done a tremendous job in the previous seasons, and I'm genuinely excited to see them bring these characters to life once more. It is my favorite arc so I wont mind rewatching it again.