I'm having a problem with my copy of vol. 10, I get thru all of the first episode and half of the second episode, but then it starts to slow or stop shots then it quits playing all together. Do I email Andy about, if so what will he do about it?

He's replaced bad copies and copies that haven't made it to me before. I say e-mail him to see if he can hook you up.

Before you do that tho, try it on different players. I can't remember who, but someone else had trouble on their DVD player, but it worked fine on others.

Thanks, I sent him an email letting him know what it's doing, now I guess i wait for his reply.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
He's replaced bad copies and copies that haven't made it to me before. I say e-mail him to see if he can hook you up.

Before you do that tho, try it on different players. I can't remember who, but someone else had trouble on their DVD player, but it worked fine on others.

That would be me.

Life is showtime
My guess is that part 4 will be released when Volumes 11 and 12 are released.... DAMN. I wanna start getting the Deka sets really soon but I have no money. YET.

I got my replacement vol. 10 this weekend and it is doing the same thing as my first one. I am not a very happy person about it right now. Do you think Andy would be willing to replace it again? I hate only being thru episode 37, I wanna see 38 to 40.