Short review...

Subtitles are definately above average. All names right, most sentences well structured, all around good except that they're white instead of yellow.

BIG GRIPE!!!! The nixed they awesome eye-catches! I like the cliffhanger before the commercial, then the howl of the wolf to seeing Rangers posed. This volume cuts right from the last scene to the next in a very stuttered fashion.

Episode 39 had it's end joke skit nixed as well.

All and all, an incredible batch of episodes

First one, Hard Boiled License was a superb and wonderfully told story. Definately raised my regard for Hoji.

Next I thought would be throw away and stupid, but... agian, DekaRanger pulls it off with fun and pizazz. I'm surprised how easily they use "death" in this show, even for episodes that appear cutsie.

The next was a Girls in Trouble (I love that song! And along with the end skit getting nixed, so was the ending theme!), this one featured Pink first and foremost. Awesome trippy dream episode, well done and some seriously awesome sequences that I'll not spoil for you. Both dark and kickass.

Last..... two words.... Deka Bright. Nuff said. :ph34r:

Eventually, but still... gotta wait 'til the people I want to send 'em to respond to my emails.

Eye See You
My copy is on the way w/ Hibiki vol 1.

I got lotz of watching to do.

So these were a solid batch of episodes eh?. Dramatic?. Epic?. Some Dark?.

Definately dramatic and dark... epic.. well, the world wasn't really that much in peril these episodes, but it was still intense for all four episodes.

Good batch!

Eye See You
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Definately dramatic and dark... epic.. well, the world wasn't really that much in peril these episodes, but it was still intense for all four episodes.

Good batch!

Awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

I can't wait to see Deka Master & Break in action.

Life is showtime
I saw a clip of the Girls in Trouble episode. LOVE the music dudes! I also saw the clip of

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

DekaBreak morphing with DekaBright. Loved it, they're great together. Also, the henshin for the girls was just awesome too. Half way through the morph "SWATo Modo, On!"