This is driving me nuts.. where have I seen her before? Or does she just look like Michelle Yeoh? :confused:

Eye See You
Yeah she reminds me of someone too. This is why we need Tetsuya Sawaki or SSFX here. Damn. :mad:

Eye See You
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Well, did anyone invite them?

And SSFX! I miss that guy! :)

I dunno, can you check if there were any replies over at JA in the promo thread?.

No you don't.

If someone gets out of line, you come to me and we work it out of people get the boot.

Simple as that.

No flaming allowed.

Eye See You
Yeah I know they are punks but when it comes to stunt and actor info they know alot. The invitation Dukemon posted was an open one so if they come that is their choice, to me I don't give a **** if they do or don't.

It's good to not have to hear how every fucking series sucks and everything from the 80's is best.

Eye See You
Riser Glen said:
Exactly, the 80's suck ass.

Well the 80's shows rock. But the point I'm making is the '90s and '00's shows are good too. Some fans just refuse to be open minded I guess.

Anyway back on topic, I was gonna say this girl was the Rose Grongri from Kuuga but she played Deka Bright not Deka Gold. :shakefist

I don't have low self esteem.
I completely agree with Forever Knight!! The 80's didn't suck ass, it KICKED ass!!!

Especially when it comes to Tokusatsu, and the legendary Kamen Rider Black, and it's sequel RX.

We need a Henshin Justice Runner, to dash to JH and bring us back the information.

Alright?

Alright.

Now, HJ'ers, GO!